Chapter 11

Gerard didn't see Frank at all for the next three weeks. Of course the couple shared texts and the occasional phone call, but Gerard wasn't allowed anywhere near the Iero residence without Cassie threatening to beat him to a pulp. Going without seeing Frank this long was pulling at Gerard's heart strings, all he wanted was to see him; if only for a minute.

It was nearing midnight and Gerard lay awake staring at the ceiling, quiet music softly flowing from his laptop. A gentle tapping could be heard and Gerard lifted his head up towards the window. He saw the figure of a man sitting on the floor of his back garden, tapping on the basement window. As he got closer Gerard quickly realised that it was Frank that was getting soaked in the rain outside, sitting on the damp grass.

Gerard let out a gasp once he realised who it was and ran over to the window to open the latch and let him in. As soon as he managed to slither in through the window Gerard engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey.. hey, honey, you're gonna get wet." Frank chuckled slightly as Gerard's grip only tightened.

"Missed you so much." Gerard muttered against Frank's chest, tears threatening to spill.

"I know, baby. Listen, I can't stay long. I have a house that we used to use for holidays. I was thinking that we could go over there, if you wanted to of course."

"F-for how long, Daddy?" Gerard gazed up at Frank with glassy eyes as Frank's eyebrows furrowed slightly and he bit his lip.

"I was going to suggest moving there. If you don't want to that's-" Frank was cut off by Gerard's lips on his, he let out a grunt of surprise before holding securely onto Gerard's hips.

"Please please please. When can we go?" Gerard smiled at Frank and he returned it, he was pleased to know that Gerard was so willing to go with him.

"We'll have to wait until school starts up again. On the first day back come to my place with your stuff, I'll book flights."

"B-but you're sure it's not a problem?" Gerard asked worriedly, knees turning in slightly as he shuffled on his feet. Frank put his thumb and forefinger on Gerard's chin, pointing his face up to meet his sincere gaze.

"Sweet thing, I would be honoured to have you living with me." Frank smiled genuinely in reassurance and Gerard gave a small smile in return.

"O-okay, if you're.. if you're sure."

"I'm positive, baby," Frank kissed Gerard lightly, fingers still holding his chin with a firm grip. "I'm gonna have to go now, sweets. I'll see you in a few days, okay? Make sure you bring everything."

"Bye-bye, daddy. I-I'll miss you." Gerard blushed slightly.

"I'll miss you too, babydoll." And with that Frank slithered back out the window, running through the rain to get to the shelter of his car.

                                      —+—

The days passed quickly for Gerard, it was currently 7:45; fifteen minutes until he was leaving with Frank forever. He was practically bouncing with excitement, not a nervous bone in his body. Of course, Gerard was slightly upset about having to leave his family behind to live with his boyfriend; but he knows that this is what he wants. The months he had known Frank had been the most sexually frustrating, eye-opening, wonderful months of his life and if he could live that forever, he would in a heartbeat.

Gerard's parents called out a 'bye' to him before heading off to work, meaning it was time for him to leave. He exhaled a deep breath, the nerves only now creeping up his spine, but his excitement outweighed it all.

Gerard: I'm leaving now, I can't wait, Daddy.

Frank: God, I can't wait to have you all to myself. For real this time.

Gerard giggled slightly, slinging his bag over his shoulder and pulling up the handle of his suitcase. He took one last fleeting glance over his bedroom before deciding it would be best to just leave without the memories consuming him and convincing him not to go through with his decision.

The walk to Frank's house was uneventful, until he was just down the road from the gates lining the entrance. He heard a whistle from across the street, turning slightly only to be met with the sight of his old friends. Their expressions quickly morphed to disgust. Gerard's breath got caught in his throat as he practically ran to Frank's house. He could faintly hear the call of 'get the fuck back here, faggot.' but he pushed the negativity away. He was starting a new life.

He knocked on the door, Frank opening it and grinning at his boy, with Gerard returning the gesture. Frank reached from behind the door, pulling out a large, black suitcase followed by a slightly smaller one.

"Are you completely, one hundred percent sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything." Frank searched Gerard's eyes briefly, searching for any signs of doubt; finding none.

"Let's go then, babyboy." Frank smiled at him, pulling his bags out the door before turning and locking it behind him. He pulled them over to the car, Gerard in tow, chucking them into the boot before holding open the passenger door for Gerard like the gentleman he was.

Gerard giggled, getting in and watching as Frank strolled around the car to get into the drivers seat. They smiled at each other before Frank switched on the engine, pulling up to the gates.

"Here we go." Frank muttered under his breath, driving onto the road and making his way to the airport. Frank slid his hand over, taking Gerard's into his own and pressing a light kiss to his knuckles with Gerard's cheeks tinting pink.

"W-wait, question."

"Yeah, honey?" Frank really hoped he hadn't changed his mind.

"Where will.. where will Cassie go?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. She's going to stay with her mother until she's old enough to live alone, then she'll have the house."

"Oh, okay." Gerard smiled slightly, she may be a bitch but he didn't want to take away her father and her home.

The drive to the airport was full of excited butterflies and coy smiles. They weren't 100% sure if this was a good idea, it was a rash decision and they both knew that. However, they were willing to take that chance for each other. A Daddy and his babyboy living together without any interruptions, it was all they wanted. If all else fails they could move back to New Jersey, picking up where they left off; perhaps that was what made this so easy for them.

As they boarded the plane and took their seats, they smiled and kissed each other sweetly, settling in the seats for the flight ahead of them. Their hands were locked together sweetly on the armrest between them, content with each other and the life they would now lead.