Chapter 4

~part one~

Gerard didn't see Frank for three days after the last time he stayed over. He was just walking down the staircase after hanging out with Cassie for an hour or so, about to head home for the night. Just as he was reaching for the door handle he heard footsteps behind him, followed by a pair of large hands settling on his hips.

"Bye bye, little boy. Wait 'til you get home then check your pockets. Can you do that for me, sugar?" Gerard's breath hitched as he heard Frank's voice by his ear in a low whisper.

"Y-yes, sir."

"That's a good boy." Frank's fingers tightened for a brief moment before his hands left completely, leaving Gerard longing for his touch. He left and walked home quickly, Gerard knew he could easily check his pockets on the way but he felt the strong urge to do whatever Frank told him to, he wanted to please him.

As soon as he reached the door he flung it open and practically flew up the stairs into his bedroom, ignoring his mother's questions asking how his afternoon was.

He reached into his back pockets and found a small, folded up piece of paper.

'xxx-xxx-xxx
Text me, little boy.'

Gerard instantly felt his stomach clench, he had no idea what Frank wanted from their texts or phone calls. It could simply be innocent, just in case he needed to contact Gerard for Cassie's sake, but something told Gerard it would be anything but that.

He pulled out his phone and tapped in the number, creating a new contact; he thought about what he wanted to save Franks name as in his phone and decided to go with 'Sir'. That was what he called him most of the time anyway.

Gerard: hi, it's Gerard.

He wasn't too sure what to send first but decided that something simple would do, hopefully Frank would let him know why exactly he gave him his number.

Sir: hey, sugar. Good to hear from you so soon, you followed my orders. Such a good boy.

Gerard blushed intensely.

Gerard: I did, thank you.

Sir: I would like you to come to my house tomorrow at 1. Do you have any plans that may get in the way, baby boy?

Gerard: no, sir. I'll be there.

Sir: good boy.

Gerard's eyebrows furrowed as he set his phone down on his nightstand. Did Cassie want him over or something? The more Gerard thought about it the chances of Cassie not being home at all grew increasingly more likely. He had to try and prepare himself to be fully alone with the man he may or may not be swooning over, he had all night.

—+—

The next morning Gerard woke up at around 9 and decided to shower and wash his hair before he got ready. The water was tinted a light pink due to the residue of his hair dye tainting the crimson strands. After his shower he got out and dried his hair before wandering over to his draws to pick something out. He rummaged around until he found his tightest pair of black skinny jeans that really left nothing to the imagination. After an internal battle with himself he decided to try something he hadn't done for months.

He cautiously pulled open his underwear draw, filled with, mainly black, boxers. Only he knew that if you reached far enough into the back you would find a small selection of women's panties in all different colours and styles. He wasn't too sure why he was going to wear them today as the chances of Mr. Iero actually touching his dick seemed incredibly unlikely.

He selected a pair of blood red lacy panties that hugged his hips perfectly. He pulled them up and took a moment or two to get used to the feeling of the lace, he hadn't worn them in so long it almost felt alien against his skin. Gerard pulled up his jeans with much difficulty before  chucking on a grey muscle shirt, the arm holes larger than considered normal, showing off his sides.

He brushed through his bright red locks before wandering back to the bathroom to splash some cold water in his face. He could faintly hear the sound of his phone chiming from his bedside table so he went over and picked it up.

Sir: you can come earlier, if you'd like.

Gerard checked himself once more in the mirror, coming to the conclusion that he looked good enough and decided to just leave now. He shrugged on a leather jacket and some beaten up doc martens and grabbed his phone once again.

Gerard: okay, I'll leave now.

Sir: good boy.

Gerard blushed at the praise, picked up his keys and waltzed downstairs. His mothers head picked up at the sound of his boots slapping the hardwood floor.

"You going out, honey?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Uh-yeah. Not sure when I'll be back." He gave a lopsided smile in return.

"No worries, see you later." She gave him a half-hearted wave before he walked over to the door and began the journey to Frank's house.

                                     —+—

Gerard timidly knocked on the door and shuffled on his feet slightly, staring down at his shoes. The door swung open and he looked up to see Frank standing in the doorway, once again dressed in black skinny jeans with a black shirt, a red tie hanging around his neck.

"Come in, baby boy."

Gerard blushed and the corners of his lips turned upwards into the smallest of smiles. He stepped into the house and heard the door shut behind him as he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

Gerard felt Frank's hands on his hips once again, making his breath get caught in his throat. He could feel Franks lips slowly grazing over the sensitive skin of his neck, before his hips were being pulled back into Frank. He gasped slightly as his back hit Frank's chest.

"I want you, little boy. I know you want me too." Frank's lips were right by his ear, his voice barely over a whisper.

"I-I..uh s-sir, I-"

"Shh now, honey. Do you want me?"

Gerard nodded timidly in response, screwing his eyes shut. He knew this was wrong. Cheating on your girlfriend is one thing but cheating on your girlfriend with her father is another. Frank chuckled slightly.

"Little boy, do you even like girls?"

"N-no, but my-my friends," Gerard trailed off as Frank turned him around to face him.

"My sweet darling boy, you don't have to worry about them anymore." Frank held Gerard's cheek in his hand as he lightly rubbed his thumb over the skin. Gerard flushed and smiled slightly, Frank smiled sweetly back at him. It was different from the seductive smirks Frank usually sent his way.

Gerard bit his lip slightly, unsure of what to do. Frank noticed, and used his thumb to pull Gerard's lip from his teeth, leaving his lips slightly parted. Frank took the opportunity and leant forward, capturing Gerard's lips in his own.