Chapter I

Before you read this story I suggest you first make sure you read the description otherwise you might not understand everything that's going on in the story. I hope you enjoy this book!

~Kvrstvn

Lynn's POV

New message from Ana.

Ana: Hey babe! Can I use your credit card to book our hotel in Paris? I can't find mine right now. Can you give me the code?

I frowned as I tried to remember the code. Fuck! I am forgetting so much these days! I went into the 'notes' app on my phone and searched through it. Ah! There it is! 8478

Me: It's 8478. Don't use too much money! ;)

Ana: Haha. It's just for our hotel. That's it.

Me: Not sure if I trust you. :)

Ana: I hate you.

Me: I love you too.

I put my phone down and picked up the tv remote, putting on the tv and watching a show that I hoped I hadn't watched yet. I honestly could not remember.

New message from Sarah.

Sarah: Did you remember to wish mom a happy birthday?

Me: Stop trying to contact me. I don't want anything to do with those people anymore.

Sarah: Stop being so selfish, Lynn. They're your parents and I'm your sister! We're your family. You can't just not talk to us anymore.

Me: I don't have a family anymore. It's all their fault my life is fucked up now. I had a traumatic youth and that's their fault.

Sarah: At least talk to them....

Me: No. I won't talk to them. You're only a year younger than me but you're so much more stupid. Stop trying to see the good in people. Grow up. You don't understand what I went through. Don't contact me again.

Sarah: Your telling me to grow up but you refuse to talk to your parents. Mom is crying every night. You don't know that do you? Dad is walking around like a lost puppy. They don't even know what is happening in your life anymore and it's killing them slowly. They sometimes just see pictures of you on tour but that's it. You're pathetic, Lynn.

I groaned and threw my phone down next to me on the couch, turning my attention back to the tv. Didn't I already watch this episode?

New message from Ana.

Ana: Hey babe, I just have one question then I'll leave you alone. Do you wanna go for a coffee with me and Christine?

Me: Nah, it's been a long time since you guys hung out together. I'm just going to stay home. Have fun. Luv you. <3

Ana: Okay. See you when I get home! Luv u 2!

I turn of my phone once again, watching the tv. I start to get tired and slowly fall asleep on the couch, the tv still playing.

------

I woke up a while later, hearing a sound from my phone.

New message from Christine.

Christine: Hey! Do you know where Ana is? We were going to meet up at our usual spot but she's not here. I've been waiting for like an hour. I tried calling her but she's not picking up, she isn't answering ny texts either.

Me: Huh, that's weird. She told me she was going to meet up with you a few hours ago. She asked me to come up I declined. I'll call her and see if she picks up.

Christine: Okay, thanks. Keep me updated.

I dialed Ana's number and held the phone to my ear. She didn't pick up so I tried to text her.

Me: Ana? Where are you? You're not with Christine and I'm concerned.

Ana: Yeah, I changed my mind. I didn't want to hang out with that bitch anymore.

Me: What? Ana, Christine is your best friend. Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?

Ana: What are you talking about? I'm just a little stressed that's all. Is it not normal I don't want to hang out with her?

Me: No, it's just that you would never call your best friend a bitch. What's really going on? I don't recognize you anymore.

Ana: Well, maybe you don't know me. I actually think we should break up. I don't want you anymore.

Me: What? What's your problem? What's going on? I don't get why you are acting like this!

Ana: Nothing. I just want to break up.

Me: No, this isn't Ana. Who is this? Is this you Christine? Give Ana her phone back and stop playing around.

Ana: You pathetic girl. Took you long enough to figure out I wasn't your dear Ana.

Me: What? Who are you?

Ana: I'm not going to tell you who I am because that will ruin the fun.

Me: Where is Ana? What did you do to her?

Ana: I abducted her but don't worry. She's safe with me. I will keep her safe.

Me: What? Tell me where Ana is! What do you want?

Ana: You'll find out soon enough.

Me: How am I sure that Ana is with you?

Ana: I'll send you a picture of my little Ana....I'm sorry. Our little Ana.

Me: What do you want?! Just give her back? Why did you take Ana?

Ana: I need to go feed little Ana. Just a tip, don't call the police. Ana will die. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Me: What?! No! Wait! Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you! I just want Ana back!

Ana: Be patient. Tomorrow.

And so the horror began....

Hey guys! I hope you guys are interested in reading this story! I'm really exited for this even though it's not going to be that long. Just a few chapter. I'll see you soon.

~Kvrstvn