Chapter VI

Memories started to flood my mind. Memories of things that I hadn't thought about in so long. All of the emotions came back.

My mind stopped racing at one moment.

I had a knife in my hands. Ana was sitting on the floor in front of me, crying. I remembered her screams and how she begged me not to kill her. She yelled that she loved me but that I didn't need to do this. That's when I stabbed her. Right through her heart. Multiple times.

Still, 10 years later I have no idea why I did what I did. I don't know who Anonymous is and I probably will never.

After Anonymous told me all of this and after I had the flashbacks, I ran out the door of my house and ran to the police station. I told them everything. They immediately arrested me and soon after that, they told me I was going to an insane asylum.

That's where I'm right now. Writing this to you. I don't know if any of you who are reading this right now even really understand what is going on at this point but neither do I. This is as clear as I could make it.

When I'm sitting in my very white room here in the hospital, I sometimes see Ana walk by my door. I yell at her to come to me but she never does. I wanted to apologize to her and eveyone I've ever hurt. When I first got here, I cried for days on end. I couldn't stop and after some time it felt like I didn't have tears left. I wanted my tears back.

After a few days in here, I started having more flashbacks of killing people. Hundreds of them and I didn't remember one thing about killing them.

So, now I'm sitting here. Writing this in a kind of journal that they let me have. I can't write to much in this because they often take it from me and read it.

I just wamted to say one last thing.

I'm sorry. To Ana. To Nicky. To Christine. To Doc. To Sarah. To my mom and dad. To all my victims.

I am Lyndsey Gunnulfsen.....

and they call me The Amnesia Killer.

Hey guys! I guess this is the end already. This book kinda sucked but I had the idea so I just decided to make it into a book. I still hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading. I'm so working on some other books so stay tuned for that! See you in another book!

~Kvrstvn