Chapter V

The buzzing of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

New message from Anonymous.

Anonymous: Ready to find out where Ana is?

Me: Tell me, please.

Anonymous: Not so fast. I'm going to show you a picture and you have to tell me if you recognize it.

Me: No, why? Am I supposed to recognize this?

Anonymous: This was the house of your best friend you had in high school. Do you remember her?

Me: I think her name was Nicky. Why are you asking me this?

Anonymous: This was her house back then. Do you remember what happened after you graduated?

Me: No.

Anonymous: Well, if you don't remember than I guess I'll tell you later. So, to get the adress you have to answer a few questions. How old where you when you broke your arm for the first time?

Me: I was 7.

Anonymous: How old was Ana when she first broke her leg?

Me: I think she was 5.

Anonymous: Okay, last one. On what day is Ana's birthday?

Me: It's on the 8th.

Anonymous: If you put those three numbers together you get 758. That's the house number. I'll just tell you the street because I want to see how you will react. The adress is 758 Cemetery Ave, Freehold.

As soon as I read the address I decided to text Christine.

Me: Hey, Christine! I know where Ana is. The abductor gave me the address. It's 758 Cemetery Ave, Freehold. Do you know where that is?

Christine: What? Lynn, are you alright? You're joking, right?

Me: Why? I'm not joking. That's the address he gave me. What's wrong?

Christine: Lynn, that's your address. How could you forget.

I started at the screen in shock. That was my address? How did the abductor know where I lived? I went back to the chat with Anonymous.

Me: You gave me my own address. What does that mean?

Anonymous: You seriously don't remember?

Me: No! What's going on! Tell me where Ana is!

Anonymous: Ana is buried in the cemetery close to your house. Ana is dead.

Me: No! That's not true! You didn't kill her.

Anonymous: No, I didn't kill her. That's right. But I know who did.

Me: Ana's not dead! Send me a picture of her, right now!

Anonymous: I can't. She's in her gave. She's resting. Go find her in the cemetery.

Me: Tell me where she is!

Anonymous: You're really stubborn. You know that? I guess I'll tell you since you don't seem to remember.

Me: What is it?

Anonymous: You killed Ana. It was all your fault. All your fault. She didn't even do anything wrong. She was so afraid but you just had to end her life. You killed her in cold blood just like you killed your best friend back in highschool. You don't even remember because you always black out and then just forget. You're sick, Lynn. You're a sick bastard.