Chapter III

I was covered in sweat. My body was shaking like crazy and I couldn't seem to calm down.

New message from Anonymous.

New message from Christine.

New message from Sarah.

New message from Doc.

New message from Ana.

"Fuck!" I yelled, closing my eyes and holding my head. Tears were running down my face ans I furiously tried to wipe them away. My cheeks were already red and my eyes were bloodshot.

I tried to calm myself down and after a while it worked. I opened my eyes again and took a deep breath. Looking at my phone, I noticed I had only a message from Anonymous. Damn hallucinations.

I quickly opened the message.

Anonymous: Ready for round two of the questions?

Me: There's more? I don't want to play your games. Just tell me what you want and give me Ana back.

Anonymous: Remember that Ana's life is in your hands. Deciding to not play my games will result in Ana dying. So, will you reconsider your choices?

Me: Just ask me the questions.

Anonymous: There we go! That's the spirit! Okay, lets start. Question one: What did you do on the second of may?

I stared at the screen of my phone as I tried to remember what I did that day. My thoughts wandered of to my medication. Was it really working or was Doc just giving me it to forget? What if he is Anonymous?

I snapped out of it and went to my agenda, scrolling all the way back to the second of may.

First session with Doc.

I quickly went back to the chat with Anonymous and started typing.

Me: I had my first session with Doc.

Anonymous: I bet you had to look at your calendar. Next question. When was Ana's dad's funeral?

Wait what? Ana's dad's funeral. Did he....die? Did I seriously forgot that? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I first tried to remember something of the funeral. I had some flashbacks but that was all.

I went to my calendar again and scrolled through it.

William's funeral.

It was 22th May. That's when the funeral was.

Me: 22th May.

Anonymous: Again, you probably had to use your calendar. There is no way you could remember this.

Me: What? How do you know all of this? Why do you know about my Amnesia? Who are you?

Anonymous: I'm someone you know very well. I know eveything about you.

Me: How? Who are you?

Anonymous: Don't you remember me? I thought we were best friends.

Me: I don't know who you are! Just tell me!

Anonymous: No, you figure it out. See you soon.

"Fuck!" I yelled, throwing my phone onto the ground with just enough force to shatter the screen.

I groan and pick my phone up again.

New message from Anonymous.

Anonymous: Please, keep your phone alive.