h i m

He called me his property.

And I was fine with it.

It all seemed like a joke but... he was being serious one day.

"You are trouble to be around, y'know?" he whispered into my ear.

How did I get myself into this mess..?

"Yoongi," he said.

I blinked. I'm clueless and I have no idea what I did wrong.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

"Stop blocking my way."

I realized I was in the middle of the sidewalk, and like he said, blocking his way.
My mistake.
I blushed of embarrassment, "o-oh, sor-ry." I moved out of the way.
Taehyung simply grinned and walked on. I blushed and just kept following him.

Taehyung was a popular kid in my class, but not the brightest student. He asked me if I could help him with his studies. Of all people, he asked me. I was the second top in my class, the first was a kid named Namjoon. Why would Taehyung ask me to help him? I followed him, in which I believe was his house. I've never been to a stranger's house, barely knew Taehyung. I've only talked to him whenever he asked me for answer or else he beats me up. Yes, I am older than him but Taehyung is freakishly tall and I am shorter than he is.
"Don't mind the mess you see," Taehyung said out of the blue.
I shrugged, "it's fine, I don't mind or won't say anything."
Taehyung grinned, "oh and also," he then turned towards me, our noses almost touching making me freeze on the spot, "don't mention you were here to anyone."
I shook my head in response, and he smiled widely.
He then walked in, but I stood frozen, I couldn't move.
He popped his head out the doorway, "are you coming or not?"

Was.... was Taehyung into me...?