b l i s s

Taehyung did not hesitate to kiss Yoongi's neck once more. Laying small bites and sucking his neck was a tasteful experience. His soft pale skin was so sensitive, Yoongi knuckles were almost white.
Taehyung could feel how tense he was and decided to put his hand on his thigh, giving it a slight squeeze. Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and whimpered slightly.
Tae grinned, "you're very sensitive," He whispered.
"S-Shut u-up," Yoongi snapped.
Tae chuckled, "you don't want me to stop, do you?"
Yoongi glared as he hid his blush, not being able to contain it. But, in his entire years of highschool and before that, he's never felt more wanted until now. He's never felt a feeling this good until now.
He looked down, trying to hide face from Taehyung, "no, not really," he murmured.
"I'm sorry, what?" Taehyung asked, but he clearly heard it.
Yoongi frowned, "I know you heard me idiot," he snapped.
"Oh I know, I just want to hear it a little louder," Taehyung said with a grin.
Yoongi hesitated but complied, "I don't want you to stop."
And with those words, it was enough to make Taehyung more excited. He pushed Yoongi down against the bed and began to lift his sweater. Yoongi's eyes widened as he stopped Taehyung in his tracks. Tae looked at him in confusion, "I thought you didn't want me to stop."
"I-I um... I c-can't let you see that," Yoongi tried his best to explain.
"Whyy not?" Taehyung pouted, then sitting on Yoongi's crotch, locking his legs onto his hips. Yoongi brought his hand up to his lips, biting down his finger. Tae smiled softly, he then began to move his hips. Yoongi shut his eyes and bit his finger harder, but Taehyung moved his hand away from his mouth. He took Yoongi's hand and gave it a swift kiss. Taehyung then grabbed both of his arms, holding his wrists down.
He smirked, "is biting your kink?" He asked, his deep voice sending a slight shiver down Yoongi's spine.
But knowing Yoongi, playing around isn't his style very much. He lifted himself up enough to reached Taehyung's neck, and bit it slightly. He stopped and whispered, "it is if you're okay with it."
Taehyung grinned and leaned towards Yoongi's neck, laying kisses one more time before biting his neck and sucking on it.
"T-Taehyung~" Yoongi groaned.
"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed.
Yoongi wanted his whole body covered in hickeys, but knowing this exposure would cause a damage in some way.
Yoongi pointed at his chest and glimpsed at Tae with kitten eyes, "here..."
"Is that what kitten wants," Taehyung asked.
Yoongi blushed at the nickname but nodded, "y-yes."
Taehyung smiled and began to lift up Yoongi's sweater quickly. Yoongi then closed his eyes as he didn't want to see Taehyung's reaction.
"Why do you hide yourself?" He asked, his voice became raspy and even lower.
Yoongi felt tears form at the rim of my eyes, "I'm sorry."
He then felt Tae's hot breath hit against his stomach, "this, is nothing but a minor scratch," Taehyung then said, leaving small kisses all over Yoongi's body, until he reached his chest. Tae then licked Yoongi's small broad chest, slowly progressing to his nipple. Yoongi twisted and turned, whimpering out of his mind, putting his hand on Taehyung's head and tugging his hair. Tae loved hearing those soft whimpers, to him it's away of saying "more".

And that's what he did.

He gave Yoongi more.