c o l d

I sat my tray down, beginning to eat my food slowly. I watched people pass by my table, and the the noise and chatter getting louder by the second. I felt a hand grab my shoulder which made me jump a small bit.
But it was only my friend Jin.
"So, that new kid, huh?" He began to say.
I nodded, "yes...? What about him?" I questioned.
"He's dreamy for a freshman," Jin said with heart eyes.
"Oh please," I scoffed, "he's nothing but a bully Seokjinnie, he hit a poor kid yesterday just because he wouldn't let him give up his money."
Jin shrugged, "well, he's certainly my type."
I snickered, "Jin, last time you went out with someone, you complained that they smelled like your toes."
Jin sighed heavily, "he had the face and the body, but he just smelled funny is all."
I only hummed in response.

"Taehyung," I thought, with a slight frown plastered on my face. He's slightly new and he's already bullied half of the school. He's just another practical jerk that just gets what he wants and beats people up for it. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, supposing it was Jin trying to get my attention. I blinked back to reality and faced him, "what is it now Jin?"
He pointed to my right, his eyes were widened and he was speechless. I looked at him in confusion as I turned to my right and sure enough. Speaking of the devil.

It was Taehyung himself.

I felt my cheeks flush as I thought about the kid he beat up, what if he'd do that to me? But....

He looked quite nervous.

"Hi Yoongi, I was going to ask you um," he began. We barely talk. I've never dared to get near him since now.
"Since we have the same biology class, I was wondering if you could help me with my paper, i-if your not busy," he explained.

This is new.

That's when a friend of his popped into the scene and put his arm him. "Yeah, might as well just give him the answers or you'll end up like that kid, Hoseok," his friend laughed. Taehyung rolled his eyes and focused on me, but I glared at him. "I have no intention to waste my time with you or anyone today thanks," I said coldly and walked off.