Stretch Marks

A/N: That GIF isn't Timmy related but..I love it so..yeah.

It was a Saturday night. Timmy and Me, alone, together. All I wanted to do was to just show him what i'd been hiding for such a long time. It's not a secret or anything, i'm simply insecure about it. We'd been dating for about 1 1/2 years now so, I think i'm confident enough to show him this. I got up, went to our shared bedroom and undressed myself and fixed my hair.

"Baaaabbbyyyyy, come baaaaccckkk" Timmy whined.

I chuckled.

I put on my silk black robe and made my hair look a bit more presentable. I then proceeded to make my way downstairs. I stood behind the couch and I then cleared my throat to catch Timmy's attention.

He turned around, his mouth then turned agape at the sight of me

"Wow..you look..beautiful" Timmy said shyly.

His eyes were locked on the tiny slit exposing some of my breasts.

"Eyes up here, pretty boy". He blushed.

I motioned him to come by me with my finger and he gladly obliged. Shocking.

I felt slightly nervous, it was Timmy after all, the man that I loved and adored. The man that I wanted to marry someday. What if he doesn't love me anymore because of this? My thoughts got the best of me and I began getting teary eyed. Timmy noticed.

"Hey, Hey baby what's wrong" Timmy said in almost a whisper.

I raised my head up and locked eyes with him. I flashed him a smile and he simply caressed my cheek. I stood back just a bit.

"Take off my robe, T". He looked puzzled.

"Y/N, I thought you wanted to wait?"

"I do baby, but I want you to see my body so
you'll know if you're making a mistake with me or not" I said in a whisper.

"Baby how could you ever think that I wouldn't want you because of something on your body?" He said to me with the most sympathetic, almost teary eyes.

Fuck.

"Just take off the robe, please, baby"

He inched closer to me, undid my knot in a second and slowly pulled off my robe. As it trailed down my body, Timmy's eyes never once looked away, it stayed stationery on my   breasts.

"Waw..."  he whispered lovingly.

I raised his chin up gently and took his hands and placed them on my thighs where my stretch marks were. He got down in his knees and caressed my skin, my gosh did I love it. His hands trailed down more on my thighs and then proceeded up to my ass where my stretch marks were as well. He gently squeezed it and then placed his head on my stomach where I had faded stretch marks. He kissed my stomach and wrapped his hands around my waist. I then ran my hands through his soft hair.

"Is it your stretch marks that you wanted to show me, baby?

"Yes.." I said, holding back my tears. 

"Baby, I love you no matter what and your stretch marks won't change that" He said to me.

"But you deserve so much better than me, baby" I said with tears in my eyes.

Timmy looked up at me, stood on his feet, held my face in his hands and kissed me on my lips.

"Don't ever say that. You are the greatest thing
to ever come into my life and I'd die before anything ever happens to you" he smiled at me.

I kissed him again and I hugged him whilst still nude.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, baby"

Sooooo...thank you for reading. Leave requests if you want I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️