Showering With Timmy

A/N : Almost 300 reads. Thank you.
Also, fluff central.

Friday night and the lights are low (😛) you were home alone waiting for Tim to finish work. You had just finished Face Timing him and he said that he was on his way and would see you in about a half hour. So, you found a way to kill time.

You put on the shower, took off your clothes, walked fully nude to your phone, hooked it up to your speakers and put on your playlist of 80's and 90's songs. The first song that came on was one of your favorites, 'Love My Way'. Weird. Your hips started swaying to the song as you belted out the lyrics without a single fuck in the world. There was no lie that you were 'good' at singing, but you would never voluntarily do it in front of anyone, especially Tim. It brought back so many memories of Timmy on the CMBYN set and it made you feel nostalgic and excited. You couldn't wait for him to come home and engulf him in a hug and smell the scent of his cologne, at least that's what you thought.

Timmy had arrived at the apartment. He was hoping to meet you on the couch watching TV so he could kiss you, but instead, he was met with the most angelic voice ever singing one of his favorite songs. He'd never heard you sing before and he wanted to savor the moment. He took off his shoes, put his coat on the rack and walked slowly to the steaming shower. Your voice echoed throughout the apartment, you sounded so melodious to him and he was smiling from ear to ear.

He watched as the water dripped down your naked figure and your hair sprawled ever so elegantly on your back. Your soapy body was glistening through the glass doors and Timmy had an amazing view of your ass. His ass, to be possessive. He scanned your body, he craved the touch of it, to come into the shower, grasp your soapy breasts, leave wet, sloppy kisses over your neck while you pulled gently at his hair "Yes,Timmy"

Timmy got an immediate erection just fantasizing what he'd do to you right then and there.

Tim undressed himself from his clothing and you were still oblivious that he was there. He slowly opened the glass shower doors and was met with a pungent smell of your shampoo, the smell that he'd never get sick of when he kissed the top of your head. He held onto your hips and you jolted.

"MY FUCKING GOSH, TIMMY!" You practically yelled.

"Mmm, strawberry scented shampoo" He said with the most nonchalant expression.

Timmy just smiled and rested his head on your chest, then grabbing your ass. You smiled and rolled your eyes, embracing Timmy in an intimate hug.

"Why couldn't you just say you were home instead of attempting to give me heart failure?" You asked while running your hands through his brunette locks

"You were singing and I couldn't help myself" he chuckled

"Oh no, you heard me singing?" You worriedly said, covering your face in embarrassment

"Yes..but you sounded so beautiful, will you sing for me, please?" He looked up at you into your brown orbs.

"I can hum..." you tried to persuade

"I just want to hear you make sounds, even if I didn't cause it" he smirked. Cheeky fucker.

"Alright, calm down, Chalahorny" You laughed

You both stayed hugging each other for a couple more minutes as Timmy held onto you, leaving kisses everywhere on your body.

"Can we pause time and make this last forever?"

"I wish we could, babe" I said, sadly

"J'adore comment tu es mouillé" Timmy smiled devilishly knowing that you didn't understand what he had just said

Whenever he spoke French, he had an effect on you that was indescribable. You loved it.

"You little shit, what did you just say?" You asked him and laughed

He raised his head up, gazed at you and said "I love how wet you are"

"Fuck, Chalamet" you grew weak.

You grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, leaving his lips swollen and plump.

At that moment, 'I love You Baby' came on

How. Fucking. Cliché.

Your mouth turned into an O shape and you smiled.

You guided Timmy's head down to your breasts and sang softly into his ears.

"I love you baby and if it's quite alright I need you baby..."

Tim swayed your bodies together. It was one of the most amazing nights of your life. You and Tim, holding each other, loving each other and being with one another. It was perfection.

A/N : This was long but it was so nice to write 😭. Hope you all liked it...