Tim At Your Premiere (16+)

This got a little sexual :)

A/N : Waw, over 100 reads. Thank you all so much. Fuck, never thought this would work. Preciate this ♥️. Enjoy the semi-smut 😛

You were an up and coming actress in the industry and you had just recently started gaining attention from the media and from other celebrities admiring the work you had done on your most recent, Oscar nominated drama/romance film 'Touch Me Tenderly'

One in particular would be the European stud himself, Timothée Chalamet. The man that you'd been infatuated with since 'Call Me By Your Name' and 'Lady Bird'

He was practically the perfect guy for you.

Tall to the point where he'd tower over you during sex and engulf you in the aftermath of intercourse with his lengthy arms wrapped around your naked figure, tracing circles on your stomach as you drifted away into your peaceful slumber. Hair that you just wanted to caress and run your hands through as he lapped at your neck then down to your nipples. Bone structure so sharp and precise that if he stared at you, you would practically become weak in the knees or start to forget how to speak. Lips so plump, so pink, that you just wanted to taste and feel the sensation of him kissing you so passionately that you would become dizzy and forget your own identity. Eyes so green that you only wanted him to look at you lustfully when you undressed yourself in front of him and he lets out a low, sensual growl, whispering, "Fuck me, baby".

Those were your thoughts. Your lustful, unholy thoughts. Fuck.

You were at the premiere of your movie and Timothée attended. He searched for you. It was unbeknownst to you that he would come for the sole purpose of meeting you in person or even to just support you, but, he found you.

In all your glory, in your beautiful designer, black gown with silver embellishments. Timmy gazed at you, admired you, wished he could just hold you and say "Baby, let's get out of here"

You stood talking to an interviewer, turned around for a split second and met his gaze. You remained there, frozen, numb. He had an effect on you, so strong, so unbreakable, yet you'd never formally met. How?

Was. He. The. One?

He walked towards you, your hands began to get clammy because you could see the lustful gaze emitting from him. It was intense.

"Hello, Y/N. You look stunning as ever " Tim said

"Timothée Chalamet...you look...handsome" You smiled

He noticed and blushed.

"After the premiere, you and me?" He questioned

"Thought you'd never ask" You said to him and winked.

You came from a fucking holy, Christian
family. Gosh, you're fucked.

A/N: Fuck this was long..ish. I'm super proud of this oh my gosh. Uhhh...hope you enjoyed and uhh yeah? I might do a part 2 of this. Bye ♥️