Let's get drunk

A/N : Soooo...I have just come to the realization that I have 500+ reads. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Thank you so much. Truly 'preciate this ♥️. Enjoy this little fluffy piece

ALSO I HAVE ABOUT 3 MORE IMAGINES TO WRITE AND POST SOOO WHICH DO YOU WANT FIRST?
Bed head (semi smut)
Freaky (smut)
Oscars (fluffy and dreamy)

It was a day well spent with the love of my life. We went to a museum and saw some of the most beautiful art pieces and sculptures and it reminded me and Tim of CMBYN. We went to the park and had a tiny picnic and, we went to the cinema, obviously, to watch an indie film.

It was around 9pm and Timothée, legs sprawled out on the bed, hair strewn messily across his porcelain, perfectly carved face, skin everywhere...was nonchalantly scrolling through his social media and I, admiring him.

"How do you do it?" I asked him

"What do you mean...?" he smiled

"How do you manage to look so handsome?"

He playfully rolled his eyes

"Y/N are you kidding me? You're the one who's casually sitting down right there looking like a fucking angel"

"Don't lie to me Chalamet" you laughed

"I'm serious babe, I've been taking photos of you for like 5 minutes now"

"WHAT?!"

hahahahahaha back at it again with the laugh.

"You're annoying Chalamet..."

"Yet you're still with me" He cheekily smiled

"Whatever, you wanna get drunk and make out?"

"Wow that was unexpected. Yes."

"Great. Give 2 minutes to change"

I left the room and came back wearing one of Timothée's sweaters and just a lace black panty. Casual. Causal enough for him to get a boner.

Tim had already gotten all the alcohol from our kitchen and as soon as he saw me, an immediate, sly smirk was spread across his face.

"Your nipples are poking through." He said while sipping some whiskey

I looked down. He was right.

"Will that be a problem?" I said while simultaneously pushing out my chest more for my breasts to be more prominent

"Not. One. Bit."

He got up from his position on the bed and stood in front of me in all of his half naked glory. He leaned in forward, cupped my face and slowly kissed me. His hands moved his way down to my chest and gave it a firm squeeze. I moaned out and he smiled into the kiss, only deepening it more. His mouth felt hot...felt so seemingly different and at the same time..all too familiar. Indescribable. Lovely.

I pulled away to catch my breath and Tim went back onto the bed. I poured myself some whiskey and we clinked our glass together.

"Salut"

"Salut mon amour"

Down it went.

20 minutes later

Anderson. Paak's Malibu was blasting through the room and Tim and I were breaking glass singing to the song and dancing together with our drinks in our hands

Timothée held my hips and sang the lyrics in my ear

"Don't I make it look easy" he somewhat slurred in a sing song way

"Don't I make it look good" I sang back

"Hey"

"Now you drank up all my liquor, come on" He said taking a swig if his whiskey

We stayed like that, forehead on each other's, drinks in our hands, my hands around his neck, his on my waist. Laughing. The room was dimly lit and it was at the perfect temperature. It was perfect in general.

"Y/N I love you. Fuck. I'm in love with you. I love doing this with you. I love dancing with you. I love touching  your body. I love being with you. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else or having this much enjoyment."

It was the first time he said he had loved me. My heart leaped out of my chest and went straight into his. Not a bit left. He had it all.

"I love you too, Timmy...so fucking much and you don't even know how long I've wanted to say that"

We sealed it off with a kiss. Both our mouths tasted like whiskey and a hint of a sour taste of lime.

"Let's go to sleep baby"

"Alright, but let's cuddle"

"Of course" I said

A/N : Hi, this fucking SUCKED like I genuinely don't even know what I wrote in this. I haven't updated in a LOOONG while and I just wanted to do this cause I wanna get drunk with someone and listen to Anderson.