How It All Began ♥️

From the day I met you at that party, my love, I was hooked. Completely and utterly bewildered, stunned, amazed, BAFFLED. It hadn't registered in my head that I was in your presence. I had been a fan of yours for years, watched you grow into this fine actor, fine in both ways, that is. I knew that I had harbored feelings for you, but I didn't tell you until.

Maybe it was the way you looked at me, maybe it was our playful, flirtatious banter or the way the lights in the house enhanced your beauty. Just maybe those...

You watched me intently from across the room while drinking your 'poison' in that fucking red solo cup. Your hair covered by your iconic hat and your all black clothing ensemble. I held your gaze and blushed a bit. You had that look in your eyes, the look that screamed "I want you." Not lustfully, just desperate. A look that gave me goosebumps and sent shivers up my spine.  Somewhat indescribable to properly place into words ; like the love that I had slowly possessed for you.

You walked towards me...

"You know, gazing and blushing at people at parties isn't exactly appropriate" I said with a slight smirk

"Aha but reciprocating it makes it appropriate madame"

"Is that so? I hope you don't do that often to people then"

"Only to pretty girls"

"Ohhh..they should just call you Slick Rick cause all the girls here are pretty"

He laughed. hahahahahaha. Genuine. I liked it. Do it again. I thought

"They are pretty, but you're just the special one  that caught my eye cause you're just a bit too gorgeous for me to handle"

"Someone's wise with the words..thank you for that, I'm Y/N" I gestured to shake his hands

"Timothée, but if you want, you can call me your future boyfriend or, the boring, simple way, Tim"

"Cute. I'll call you as I please, Tim" I looked at him and winked

He was flustered.

"You wanna get outta here, Y/N and get something to eat? The food here is shitty"

"Yes please, i'm starving. Just don't murder me please. I have exams."

"Noted and...wouldn't dare"

He took ahold of my hand, my mind immediately racing and saying holy shit, I think my hands are sweaty and i'm going to implode. Fucking hell.

We went to your car and the first thing that came on was Frank Ocean, Songs For Women.

"Waw. You like Frank?" I asked

"Frank's amazing, Y/N" he stated

"Damn okay" I said laughing

He loved your laugh as well. Make that sound again. He thought.

We drove to this nearby café, one of his favorites, Spiced. It felt homey, maybe because I was with him all night.

"Makes me feel like i'm in Friends"  I chuckled

"Then you'll be the Monica to my Chandler"
He skillfully said

"My gosh..you're gooooooddd. You're better looking than Chandler tho, Timmy. I like Timmy, it's cute to call you."

"Timmy works and thank you?" He questioned

"You're welcome, Timmy"

We sat down and ordered our desired drinks and food items. Me, fries with onion rings and a water. Him, a burger, some fries and a coke.

"Oh shit, how old are you again?"

"It's adorable that you just decided to ask me that even after all those remarks, Tim. I'm 19"

"Thank the fuck, I'm 23 by the way"

"I know"

He stopped drinking his coke and weirdly looked at me and smiled

"What do you mean you know you stalker"

There he goes again, that laugh hahahahaha.

"I've seen your films, Timmy" I looked at him and waited for a reaction, I wasn't disappointed.

His eyes bulged out and the fucker did it again, laughed hahahah

"Really?! Oh my Goooodddd. I-I don't know what to say now" he stuttered, a bit flustered.

"Don't worry, I loved your films, especially the one where you had sex with the peach...which one was that again? Oh, right right, Call Me By Your fucking Name." I teased.

"Haha okay yes and thank you for that, means a lot to hear from FANS" he teased back

"Fans wow. I'm your future girlfriend, Timmy"

He stopped drinking his coke, wiped his hands with his napkin, stared at me, mouth agape, beaming with joy and asked me...

"Can I kiss you Y/N?"

"Did Elio have sex with a peach?"

He knew the answer.

He looked down in embarrassment but joyfully. Then he looked back up at me, laughed hahahahahaha

I leaned in and kissed him. He cupped my face and I felt his smile against my mouth. His lips tasted of Coca Cola and salt. It felt like everything that you'd ever want. Soft, slow, passionate, loving. It put me in some sort of trance because I felt lightheaded afterwards.

"Does this make me your boyfriend now?"

"You're so fucking corny" I shook my head smiling

"Hey! I know" he smirked

"Well, you were my first kiss..and you were good..really good, plus you are pretty handsome sooo..why not."

He kissed me again. Kind of like a chaste kiss, but it felt just as passionate.

"I am honored to be your first kiss..and many more firsts to come" he winked.

Cheeky fuck.

"Ohhh getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? But okay, we'll see."

That's when it all started, that café. We stayed there for 3 hours talking to each other about everything and anything. I began loving you more then than ever before. I fell hard. Hard and deep. (Sounds sexual lmao wow okay bye i'm so immature)