Chapter Four

I wake up the next morning ecstatic. A rarity for me. I walk over to my window and look at the gorgeous sun. "Good morning Storybrooke" I say and smile. I waltz into my bathroom and brush my hair and brush my teeth. Then, I go downstairs and make a cup of tea. It's going to be a marvelous day. I think to myself while stirring the Splenda in my tea. After I drink my tea and change my clothes it decide to go for a walk. I grab Robin's coat on the way out. I walk into the woods and look around, quite lost. "Robin.." I call out quietly. I wander through the thick trees looking for him. "Regina?" I hear his accent call. Relief spreads throughout me. His footsteps follow. I turn around to see him walking towards me. "You forgot this." I say and hand the coat to him. "Ahh, my coat. I didn't really forget it, per say, I was hoping I'd see you again." He replies and smiles. I blush and look down. "Well, here I am." I say. "This is actually the last place I'd expect to see you." He says and steps closer to me. "Expectations aren't always correct, I surmise?" I playfully challenge him. "I, surmise, not." He laughs and looks down. "How would you like to come over to my house later?" I bravely ask. "I'd love to." He replies, looking right in my eyes. "Great." I say, not breaking our "stare". We both stand there looking at each other for a moment. "Well, I'll see you then." He breaks it, walking past me. May I note, that he brushed my shoulder as he passed? I'm sure it's nothing. I follow him with my gaze. Then I realize that I didn't reply. "Oh, yes, okay. I will see you then!" I call after him. Then bite my lip, regretting saying anything. I should've just let him pass me, without saying anything. I sigh heavily and head back towards my house. I have a lot of preparing to do.

To Be Continued