part one

jinyoung didn't think this one through.

sure, he knew becoming the assistant to a powerful business mogul wouldn't be easy, but he didn't think that the business mogul would look like this.

im jaebum was famous; running a worldwide successful business at 24? a miracle in the world of business.

and jinyoung had presumed that he would be, like, a 3 at most.

the guy standing in front of him was a straight up 11.

jinyoung hoped he wasn't straight.

he was perfect, from the sort of mullet to the two moles above his eye, to the tailored suit (that was just tight enough to leave that much to the imagination) to his shiny ass shoes. jinyoung thought he looked like one of those guys who would stop at those We'll Shine Your Shoes places in those weird, awkward places where no one stopped.

except he was way hotter.

and, as evident by the fact that he didn't look up when jinyoung walked into his office, an asshole.

"oh, are you the new assistant? could you file these in alphabetic and numerical order," the man, im jaebum, his boss, the person who ran this goddman company didn't spare him a glance as he pushed the folders towards him, all coloured with letters and numbers on the side of them.

"they're not sorted in there either, so you're going to need to sort the individual folders before you can actually file them," the hand that jaebum had used to push the folders towards jinyoung with went back to typing fiercely on the black, loud keyboard.

jinyoung grabbed the folders, not so much as a thank you coming out of jaebum's mouth.

he went to leave but a brown haired guy raced into the office, making jaebum look up and smile.

the two started talking and jinyoung closed the door behind him, making a life changing decision right then and there.

he was going to seduce his boss.