part four

what the fuck.

jinyoung had only wanted to ask jaebum a question about the work he has assigned.

sure, he hadn't seen youngjae walk out of jaebum's office, but he was really focused on his work, not looking up to see if youngjae had left the office. it wasn't his business how long their meeting went on for (or why they were having a meeting in the first place) but he did not expect this when he walked into the room.

youngjae was on top of jaebum's lap, straddling him on the chair, jaebum's hands gripping youngjae's ass and youngjae was basically grinding down on jaebum as the two kissed.

jinyoung's face went red as he stood in the door, the time he had watched the two becoming longer and longer before he coughed loudly and youngjae slowly broke apart.

"oh! jinyoung! i didn't see you there!" youngjae exclaimed.

jinyoung watched jaebum's face get red at an alarming rate as youngjae removed himself from jaebum's lap, straightening his shirt and tie before skipping out of the room with an "he's all yours," and a wink.

"so," jinyoung started and jaebum flushed darker, straightening his black dress shirt and looking away from jinyoung.

"you and youngjae huh?" jaebum stopped where he was straightening himself up and finally looked jinyoung in the eye.

"no, youngjae is— youngjae doesn't do stuff like that, he...we're not together." jaebum seemed like he was trying to cover something up, but at the moment that wasn't the most important question at this point in time.

"you're not dating him?" jinyoung asked and jaebum laughed a bit.

"no, we're not dating."

jinyoung hummed, shifting a bit in place.

"anyway--" they both started at the same time and jaebum gestured for jinyoung to speak.

"i needed a bit of explanation for this part of the project--"

and just like that, the little office incident was not forgotten, but stored away in memory for later access (or blackmail).

for what, jinyoung didn't know. he just figured it'd be important to know that youngjae may or may not be having sex with his boss.

even if that meant he had less of a chance of seducing jaebum.