part five

"so, you said he was making out with someone. in his office. during work hours." jackson was lying upside down on jinyoung's couch, descendants of the sun playing quietly in the backround.

jinyoung knew jackson pretended to be focused on the tv instead of his story but the reaction he had just gotten combined with the fact that jackson had already watched the show about 7 times made him keep talking.

"yeah. like, it looked like they were about to fuck right on the chair or something weird like that, no joke."

mark hummed from his spot on jinyoung's couch (always to the right of jackson, arm on the armrest.) "well was the other guy cute?"

"i mean, yeah!" jinyoung waved his arms a bit. "i don't know what youngjae being cute has to do with our current situation."

"it's the difference between a casual fuck buddy and a boyfriend, jinyoung, not that hard to figure out," jackson turned right side up and teetered a bit before righting himself.

"what'd you say this kid's name was again?" jackson whipped his phone out and typed something into it.

"choi youngjae. anyway, jaebum said that he 'didn't do stuff like that' and that that weren't together, but that was seriously suspicious. who makes out with someone in their private office if they aren't already dating?"

"you're getting a bit heated over this jinyoung," mark smirked at him around jackson, who was flailing around with his phone, waiting for something.

finally the phone dinged and jackson immediately opened it.

"ok jinyoung, good news. my sources—"

"sources?"

"—say that youngjae is actually aromantic and are asking me why i need to know this you know what that is my personal business—"

"ok, thank you jackson," mark cut him off and plucked jackson's phone out of his hands, placing it on the side table beside them.

"so that's good news for me then," jinyoung sprawled his legs over jackson and jackson moved to put his arms on jinyoung's legs but got kicked.

"yeah, good news because you're literally in love with him and since he's not dating anyone that means you have a chance," jackson got kicked again, making mark laugh.

"no, good news because that means i can make him fall in love with me easier, dumbass," the three re-focused on the drama, jinyoung content in his knowledge that he had a chance to get back at jaebum.

though, he was kinda cute blushing when he walked in on him and youngjae earlier.

no, this was purely a revenge tactic, he told himself.

he was in no way falling in love with im jaebum.

definitely not.

sorry it took so long to upload, exams are kicking my ass.

hope yall enjoyed! this should be just a few more chapters long.