♛ Prince Lotor; Chapter Thirteen ♛

«[..Eight Months Prior, In Y/N's Memories..]»

Prince Lotor was recently given the right to roam the mothership freely, as long as he did not interrupt anything of extreme importance. If he was to one day rule the empire, learning about his environment and getting to know his people would be important. It was nice to be able to visit his old acquaintances again, but for a reason he was quickly realizing, they didn't seem to trust him.

Lotor's Father, Emperor Zarkon, is trying to rule out all traces of peace in the Galaxy. Galrans now felt forced to fight for what they did not know was greed and evil, it was their life goal to achieve victory or die trying and they loved it.

Every one of them was stubborn enough to believe in Zarkon's ways, and feared betraying him in any way, shape or form. Lotor, on the other hand, was having none of it.

He marched himself to the entrance of the steering deck of the ship and forced his palm onto the scanner. Although he had tried many times before to get through to his father, all without success, he had a feeling he would succeed today.

The waiting for a system scan was taking too long, causing the Galran Prince to quickly punch in his access code instead. After being granted entrance, all eyes were on him as he stomped in, confidence at large.

"Could I have a discussion with Emperor Zarkon, please?" He asked politely through clenched teeth. The seven foot, most likely taller, giant turned his
neck away from his work to look at his half-breed son.

"Ah, my failure of a son. I need to get work done, leave immediately." Zarkon sneered, turning around fully to look at Lotor in his 6' 6" glory. Lotor's expression showed signs of annoyance and impatience as he thumped towards him with pride and power in every stomp, eventually standing in front of him, seconds away from flipping his lid.

"Father, I don't think you see the bigger-"

"Can it wait? I'm doing something with much more importance than one of your little rants on how I run my Empire." He snarled, and Lotor sighed. He never listened, never took criticism, never smiled. The Prince folded his arms in protest and Zarkon submitted, turned his head around and snapping his fingers at his side.

"Woman. Come here this instant." The Emperor boomed, and a figure in tattered prisoner clothing scurried over.

The Paladins watched as you scurried over, trying to stay strong for the hope that was barely there. Although Zarkon was willing to talk, he wished to change the subject.

Switching over to Lotor, once you came into view, he began to ogle; she was absolutely mesmerizing.

Her {hair color} hair, albeit tangled and strayed, swayed beautifully as you approached him. Your {eye color} eyes reflected the purple lights that gleamed dimly on the wall, and despite the stress and fear, your posture was spotless and your manners were respectful.

"This is the Prince I was discussing last movement. I was planning to marry you off to him before I decided you were no good for running an Empire." Zarkon says. You sigh, but Lotor sees more relief than distress. "This one's just a pretty face and a decent pilot." The man finishes, squeezing your chin between his two giant fingers. You whimpered slightly before he released with such force that it knocked you to the ground.