3

Warnings: hair pulling, dom/sub, biting, slapping,

(a/n: I'm sorry for the messiness of this chapter)

~~~

"Taeyong please just get dressed." He grabs his boxers sliding them on before pulling you into his lap. You don't want to lose Taeyong, but you don't want to ruin him either, "Taeyong please you're making this hard for me..."

"Then stop running away. It won't be hard then, we can make this work." He holds you close to him, feeling your body shake as you cry, "You don't have to keep breaking your heart for me. What are you scared of, you know I'd never hurt you?"

"No, we can't. You need to stop this, please for me?" You try to pull away to hide the tears that slip down your face, but he won't let you. Instead he wipes them away, kissing you softly. You don't kiss back but it doesn't bother him much.

"Why can't we make it work? You're hurting yourself and for what? You love me, and I love you, just be my girlfriend. We can figure the rest later." You want this man so badly, so much it breaks you willpower, you can't resist him.

"I don't want to hurt you...I don't want to ever be the reason you're in pain." Taeyong kisses your forehead lightly. You hate the way your body instinctively relaxes against him, how he's your calm in the eye of the storm.

"You're hurting me now. Just say yes, I got you. I'll catch you when you fall, wipe your tears when you cry, hold you when you have a nightmare. You know me, don't you? Let me love you the way I used to, the way I'm trying to now?" Taeyong presses his lips against yours again. This time you kiss him back.

"Okay Taeyong...okay." He smiles when he pulls away from your lips. Suddenly you're on your back being tickled by your boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

The word feels sweet on your tongue especially when you add Lee Taeyong in after it.

"You know you've always been such a crybaby, right? "he raises his eyebrows, you smack his shoulder trying to get him from off you.

"You know you've always been a huge dork?" You stick your tongue out before pulling him down for another kiss. He loves the way you take control, how you own his heart, how you real him in, "Ty are you-? Ohhh no, nun-uh. Nope. Not at all. It's a no go for me. We are not having sex again!" the boy whines, pleading you with his eyes. He's waiting for your permission, waiting for to tell him what to do.

"You make me the happiest man on this planet, let me show you how happy you make me." He presses his hips into yours, his clothed erection brushing the sensitive head of your clit. You're about to give in when a ring from your phone stops you. Taeyong moves so you can answer the call. As you talk on the phone, he notices how your face drops and moves in to hold you against him.

"What's the matter sweet thing?" He nuzzles his face into your neck, his hair tickling you.

"My ex is outside...he wants to talk..." You get up off of Taeyong and throw on his hoodie. Your lover follows your lead but not before snatching you in a hug from behind, his chin resting on your head.

"You're shaking like a leaf." He notices, "Did ever he ever...hit you?" The look in Taeyong' s eyes is dead serious. You don't say anything, giving Taeyong all the confirmation he needs. He storms towards the door and you follow him, begging to calm down.

"Ty please wait!" He doesn't listen to you and answers the door. The male in front of him is taller, well built, and Taeyong would even consider him handsomer, but that won't stop him from ever defending you. No man will.