5

S C A N D A L

NSFW

Warnings: more emotional angst, drama (lol), slapping, choking, everything's consensual y'all, I promise it's just kinky sex not mental abuse, dom Taeyong, rough Taeyon, dirty talk, hair pulling, face fucking

His Spanish speaking in BDS gave me an idea

~~

Somehow you find yourself in an Internet cafe, drinking hot chocolate and eating coffee cake with Lee Taeyong. It's a nice change of pace considering how your dates  used to consisted of making out during replays of Gundam, Akira, or Afro Samurai. Not that you were complaining−in fact you actually miss sitting on a 19year old Taeyong's lap while he dry fucks you and shoves his tongue down your throat— but going to a café with your boyfriend has always been a dream of yours. The aroma of coffee, the sun windows, the couples who sit and reminisces, it warms your heart to Taeyong.

However, it also makes you hesitate.

Your boyfriend makes it a personal goal of his to make you laugh and smile. He tells you about his day at dance practice showing the video of Taeil and Ten's dance battle rematch. He also makes it a personal goal to ask you about your day, so you know he cares.

"It's the same ole same ole. Me running after a bunch toddlers while trying to teach them English." You sway your hand back in forth signaling nonchalance. However, when Taeyong notices you stealing some of his cake, he remember how greedy you can get when something's bothering you.

"You sure?" he ask, reaching over to brush a crumb away from your lips, "I know how you like to eat when you're stressed. I remember after a big performance you'd text me and ask me to bring you loads of m&m's." he chuckles, "You haven't changed a bit."

"I have changed, for one thing m&m's aren't my favorite candy. Reese cups are now."

"Noted." His eyes are decorated in an emotion that you can't put your finger on. Studying him, you try to resist the piece of cake that sits on Taeyong's plate, calling to you, begging you to soothe your emotional discontent. 

"See I'm fine." Taeyong offers you the piece of cake which you firmly reject.

"You also blink twice when you lie."  the look on his face lets you know that you've been caught.

Nervous to tell him what's bothering you, you mess with his feet under the table, "If you want the cake take it."

"It's just...dating you is hard. Like I haven't seen you in two weeks and then I get a text from you during a Vlive telling me that you're gonna come pick me up. I just. I guess I'm just insecure, still." you admit, stuffing the piece of cake in your mouth and burying your frustrations in the hot chocolate that inadvertently burns your tongue.

Of course, your boyfriend notices, Although it helps that you make it apparent by fanning your mouth and searching the table for anything cold.

Taeyong reaches over , pulling you closer by your arm, and Frenches you. He could care less about the people watching, the photos being taken, or the disgusted whispers. He just wants you, and also wants to make sure your mouth is okay, but mainly you.

"I know things are hard right now, but I promise they'll get better. We just have to stick it out, please don't give up on us just yet. Please? I just got you back I don't want to lose you again, I can't lose you again, I can't let you slip through my fingers again." he smoothes a piece of hair out of your face, catching your gaze.