4: cleverly subtitled a river of first

*I hope I edited this correctly because I was hella Distracted/ sorry

Nsfw warnings: choking, biting, sub Taeyong, cum swapping/

A/n: yeah idk what's wrong with me. I'm so ashamed wash my sins clean sweet Jesus. Also I think the genre of this is just slice of life, as is Kihyun's, and that's okay because not every thing needs to have some intense plot line. This will just be the journey of how you and TY heal together.

~~

"T-Tae! W-what, oh fuck! Don't stop!" waking up with your boyfriend's head between your legs, tonguing down your clit on a Sunday morning is one of the best gifts you could ever ask for. You have a brief flashback to the time when you played truth or dare drunk with Taeyong and his friends, accidently disposing that you may or may not want to be woken up by the feeling of your boyfriend's tongue dragging down your cunt one day.

You're surprised he remembered that as the both of you were so drunk you ended up having to stay the night at his big sister's house to which he earned one of the longest lectures ever and accidently told his 'sister to shut up because she was embarrassing him in front of his crush'. You've never seen someone get slapped so hard before, but that night was the first time he admitted he had a crush on you and the first time you slept in his bed; wrapped up in the sheets, limbs tangled together, clinging to each other as the alcohol drove the desperation the two of you felt for each other off a cliff. That was one of the best nights your life.

"Good morning." He kisses the head of your clit before lazily stroking it with his index finger. The sound of your voice cast a spell on him and he knows you're done for when he slides two fingers into you and you yank his hair. His tongue runs stripes and circles along the folds of your cunt, "I don't have long. I have to return to the dorms soon, but I'll make you breakfast before I go."

Sitting up you push him on his back. Taeyong is surprised but pleased at the greedy look in your eyes, "Do you really have to go? I just got you back." You whine, lowering his boxers. His cock is thick with arousal, hitting his stomach with a pop. The sight is so delicious to you that in seconds, your mouth is on him.

"Y-yeah. I can come back later this week th-though...m-maybe take you o-out— Oh fuck that's so good —again."  The shakiness of Taeyong's voice has your hand traveling between your legs, fingering yourself as you bob your head. His hand finds your scalp, resting there as he flexes his hips, fucking your throat gently.

You almost forgot how sensitive Taeyong's skin was until you hear the loud moan he makes when you run your tongue along his thigh, nipping the skin softly, "I forgot how sensitive my baby boy was." You tease, sucking a hickey into his thigh. He's already going to get hell from the staff members for the marks on his neck, so you figure it'd be best to leave him a few more in private. A little gift so he won't forget just how much you love him; how much you spoil him.

"I really don't want you to though Taeyongie. Oh~" Taeyong moans loudly when you sink down on his length. His hands fly to your body, holding your hips as you move against him, "Morning sex is definitely our thing~"

Taeyong wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you down so he can tongue one of your nipples. It feels amazing although you break away because it's hard to ride him when your bodies are pressed together, but he settles for fondling your breast instead "It definitely is. Fuck, I love you. Oh fuck!"

When he leads your hand to his neck, the pleasure warps into confusion. He sighs and whispers for you to choke him. He wants to feel your hands around his throat as you ride him, as he fucks up into you for being such a bitch yesterday: "Do you want me to...I don't know about this Yongie. I don't want to hurt you." Your teeth find your lip as Taeyong's dick hits a particularly pleasurable spot inside of you. It's a plea in the form of a warning. You know Taeyong can easily tear you apart but he's giving you the chance to dominate him before his instincts kick in and your head is smashed against a pillow with him pulling your hips back into his as he fucks you from behind.