4: Three More Complete

"V is next and fair warning, his make-up is a little bit more complex. The other two usually have a plain gloss and plain brows. He has almost a full face. Have you finished cleaning off Taemin's face? You'll have to start fresh." Mi Cha looked over at you expectantly.

"Takes longer, but not a big deal. Most of the guys in Highlight have a full face." You nodded at her. "And he's clean. I use my own blend of cleaning solution. I don't like waterproof make-up unless it's raining or for concerts, so I don't use oil based. Less irritation--"

"Yeah, yeah, that's up to you." She waved you off. It was actually something you were passionate about, dermatology, that was, but she was in the middle of teaching you the basics about your job. "Of course, smoky eye. That's a given so far. But he's a mauve. So repeat after me: Jimin- Grey, SUGA- Taupe, V- Mauve. You've got to remember. If you give them the wrong color, then they just look off and the whole color scheme gets thrown off."

"Jimin- Grey, SUGA- Taupe, V-Mauve." You repeated loyally as you pulled out another color palette, a purple that contained mauve.

"V does bold brows, so you'll need a full brow kit; but no insta-brows. Natural brows only. And then, he's dying for the 'ice-pop lip' look right now." She sighed.

"Isn't every K-pop star?" You sighed. It wasn't very original. The ice-pop look was the look one would get if they sucked on a ice pop right before talking to you. Lip cream in the middle, smearing it outward, coated in gloss. Easy, but constantly needing to be redone. But you quickly recreated the look itself on Taemin.

As you handed the mirror to him, he squealed.

"No, for real, I actually look like V. Can I PLEASE keep this look, I'm actually slaying right now?" He looked at Iseul, who nodded in approval.

"I'll do it again for you later, it's not that hard, it just takes a hot minute." You assured him as you looked for approval to wipe him clean once again from Mi Cha.

"We'll do Jin next then, if you're sick of smoky eyes. He's much lighter, even than SUGA. In face, let's skip the trial and I'll just tell you. He likes gloss and glitter, but only in eye shadow and lip gloss and lip stick. So find something that won't have to be reapplied too often, or get used to following him around like a puppy."

"That's reasonable." You shrugged. "I know that Jungkook and J-Hope are pretty adventurous but RM didn't really seem like he wore make-up, could you explain that for me?"

"Yes and thank you." She laughed loudly. "He does, but actually, he's really picky about who does it. Usually it's me or Hyun when he worked here. Nothing on his lips, brows and no smokey eye. Very light chocolate liner if he's in the mood, and a coat of light foundation. We do tame his eyebrows pretty often though, he's crazy sensitive about it! Not that he'd let anyone know."

You laughed at this. He seemed just like that type of person. But really, a lot of young men were sensitive about their looks, so who were you to judge?

"Alright, let me brace myself. I saw the other's looks. I'm ready, but I'm scared."