22: The Date and The Confession

You sat quietly side-by-side on the plane, far away from everyone else. But Yoongi knew and you knew that everyone was giving you an awkward amount of room. What kind of date was it when everyone knew you were on it?

"Can I just do something so I don't have to worry about it the whole time?" Yoongi asked politely in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I gue--" Your lips were suddenly overtaken by his and your eyes widened.

"Sorry, a little bit." He pulled back quickly, but was smiling. "I just knew I was going to want to do that the whole time. And I didn't want to be distracted."

You knew Taemin was squealing to himself right now while Mi Cha was shaking his head. Yoongi was hoping everyone was cheering him on.

"Normally," He explained, "I'm not supposed to get serious or even get casual with anyone on tour with us... But Freckles... YN... I really do like you."

You sat back and listened to his confession.

"I love the way you listen, and I love how gentle you are. I feel like I could talk to you for hours and hours and never get bored. I know its only our first date, but I hope it goes so well that you'll say yes to the second and the third and the one hundredth!" Yoongi was getting excited now as you smiled and leaned you head against the comfortable seat, listening to his cute monologue. "I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm obsessed with you, but if I'm being honest I kind of feel like I am! I want to know every little thing about you. What's your favorite color? What kind of food do you like? Do you like to stay up late or get up early? Do you prefer cats or dogs? What is your ideal date; because it definitely isn't sitting on a plane being watched by our entire crew?"

You laughed and place your fingers on his lips.

"Slow down, Yoongi." You smiled and grasped his hands with yours. "I think we have plenty of time to talk about this. I promise I won't disappear forever once your tour is over. You can ask all about what I like and don't like."

"If you still can stand the sight of me, I could even hire you as a permanent make-up artist." He offered, causing your eyes to shine just a bit. That was a lucrative position.

"As long as you think I really deserve it! And you're not just doing it to keep me around as your personal eye candy!" You laughed.

"No! No!" He waved his hands, "I promise! I just want to know you. I want you to make  more than my face pretty. I want you to help make my life prettier too. I want to see you in it more, YN. That's what I wanted to tell you on this date."

"It's less of a date and more of a confession then, isn't it?" You smiled and took his hand again.

"Well, that's okay I guess." He laughed. "But let me play you some music. The guys would never let me hear the end of it if I only talked at you the whole time."

"That sounds like a good plan."

AN: This was an odd book for me, and honestly, I think it's a solid place to end at the moment. I might come un-end it at some point and add more, but it's just at such a standstill with the plot and it would take so much more writing to get it out that I don't want to do!

So the end! Thank you for reading and I hope you all will read the next BTS book I put out (whichever I choose ;) )! Check out my other fanfictions as well!