16: Not Quite

Yoongi dawdled around for just a minute or two, trying to wait for Jungkook to get up. He wanted to sit in your chair. He wanted to talk to you again. And most of all, he still had to ask you about what you said that day.

But as soon as Jungkook stood up, Jimin ran over and sat down.

"Hey!" Yoongi pouted as Jimin, but he walked over and sat in Mi Cha's chair. "I wanted freckles today!"

"I can give you freckles." Mi Cha laughed. "I am just not going to give you rainbow freckles and a full face, like Jungkook wants."

"But I look beautiful and I only took a little bit longer!" Jungkook reminded her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She waved him off. "Anyway, sit still, SUGA, I've got to find the color I like for you again. And try not to drift off!"

You and Jimin laughed at her as you introduced yourselves. He explained that he wanted his normal smokey eye but a full face of freckles and glossy lips to add to his blue contacts. Nodding and smiling, you got to work on him as well, singing a cute little ditty about something Yoongi couldn't quite hear.

I can't believe it. Yoongi pouted as Mi Cha held his face. I got up at the same time as everyone else and I didn't get to have her at all today.

"Mi Cha," He spoke through pursed lips.

"What?" She was concentrating and responded rather shortly.

"Is my face clean?" He asked, wondering if he had done a good job today.

"It's fine." She responded back plainly. "Hold still."

"Oh." He kept his mouth quiet, but his brain wouldn't stop going.

I tried to do a better job at cleaning my face... Mi Cha didn't even look. Maybe I didn't do a great job... Ugh. I wish I had gotten to use YN today... Maybe I'll have to get up even earlier tomorrow. Yoongi groaned at that prospect. I want to talk to her. Maybe... Maybe she'll do my concert make-up. But then I'll be too nervous about the concert to talk! Man, I am really out of options for the day...

But before he knew it, Mi Cha was done and telling him to go ahead and leave for his meeting. He took off after his other band mates and, as usual, they all compared hair and make-up once out of earshot of the stylists.

"Jimin, your freckles look so real!" Jin complimented him as he examined his face. "The fans are going to ask if you spent too much time in the sun."

"I'm so excited to meet with them!" Hoseok practically squealed. "They're going to lose it over Jungkookie's rainbow freckles though. Freckles is really good at her job. Maybe she can fix yours during the break, Yoongi."

"Fix?!" His hand shot up to his face. "What's wrong with them? Do they look bad?"

"Not bad." Namjoon reassured him, slinging an arm over Yoongi's shoulders. "They just don't look like Jimin's. Man, she's so good at it, I'm going to have to try her."

"Really?" Taehyung looked at him in suprise. "I think I might just claim her as my personal make-up artist like you and Mi Cha! She's so cute with those little songs she sings! It makes my heart beat!"

"Stop scowling so much, Yoongi, the fans won't take it well." Hoseok scolded him, punching his shoulder.

"Ow! Leave me alone. I have stupid freckles." Yoongi whined.

"Have Freckles fix them. I'm sure she'll do it." Namjoon nodded. "That is, if Jungkook here doesn't smear his entire face before then."