17: Fixin' Freckles

And Yoongi definitely did run straight to you during the touch-up break, surprising the hair and make-up crew.

"Freckles, please," He lowered his voice a bit. "Can you fix my freckles?"

"Does everyone call me Freckles now?" You asked with a laugh. "Sit, sit. I can't do it when you stand. I don't have time to redo your face, but I think if I smudge them and add some darker powder, then maybe it'll look less like dots on your face. Poor Mi Cha tried."

Already exhausted from having gotten up at the same time as everyone else and from a very energetic meet and greet, as soon as Yoongi sat down and leaned his head back, he had closed his eyes. And as your delicate fingers took his face gently and your smudge brush worked its magic, he felt pulled into sleep.

"How are you feeling?" You whispered to him as you noticed his breathing slow down.

"Sleepy." He admitted.

"Take a nap. I'll protect you from Iseul for the five minutes of touch-ups. Do you need your hair re-done at all?" You asked, working through each dot on his face.

"No... thanks." He smiled as he let sleep pull him into a quick nap to try and recover his energy.

As you finished up, you took a quick look at your work. It obviously could look better, but it was the best you could do for now, especially since Jimin needed his lips touched-up and you wanted to make sure Jungkook's entire face held up. But you were so glad to help; it was exactly what you wanted to do.

And after about five minutes and your own touch-ups, you went back to the sleeping man and lightly shook his shoulder.

"It's time to wake up, SUGA." You mentioned quietly. "Lots of fans for you!"

"Nooo." He whined and he resisted the urge to rub his eyes. "Fine. For the fans..."

Standing up, you smiled at him and let him pass you by.

"Oh, do my freckles look good?" He asked you.

"Better." You told him, honestly, nodding your head.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." He shrugged. "See you tonight!"

And you couldn't help it, but you blushed just the smallest amount. Why? You couldn't quite say if it was the familiarity that came with that sentence, or the fact that he complimented your make-up. But either way, you were flattered.

"That was cute." Taemin appeared behind you, as if by magic, making you jump.

"Ah! Don't scare me like that!" You swatted at him.

"And they call you Freckles? I don't have a cute nickname like that. They must talk about you." He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"I think they just all want to try my new make-up style. I'm pretty good at it, if I'm being honest." You shrugged.

"Oh, Freckles!" Taemin put on a lovey-dovey voice. "Give me freckles next!"

"Stop it!" You blushed harder. "You're embarrassing me!"

Taemin laughed at your face and pulled you into a side hug.

"I'm just teasing you. But we have to do a full-face clean and do the grunge look tonight anyway. No freckles allowed! Then, everyone gets to actually compare because they all have the same look." Taemin shook his head. "Not that bad for hair, but that must suck for make-up."

"They don't do it much here, but on my last tour, it was a total nightmare..." You shivered as you recalled the memory.