Rising to the Top

Summary: Andrew (Andy) Miles never had an easy life to begin with. His father got sent to jail for three years, when Andy was only eight years old, the same time his mother shut down and for her drug addiction to get worse. When his father came back from jail, the abuse got even more worse. He practically raised his sister on his own, when he was twelve as his mother was in no condition to take care of her. The Mile's are a poor family and live in a beat up trailer house, which Andy pays monthly. Andy works late at night to get the money, to barely pay their crap of a house, food, bills, and clothes. Sometimes, even that wasn't enough, and he had to take drastic measures by stealing. Andy is a nobody in Beacon Hills, and he likes to keep it that way. His grades can rival Lydia Martin, but he is a huge trouble-maker. He get's angry when anyone make's fun of his family or his only friends, Erica Reyes and Issac Lahey. His whole life is a complete mess and he just wants it to get better. Suddenly someone offers him a offer that could change his life for the better or worse. Nothing comes for free, and this offer might even cost him his own life. Then why did he said yes, to the one and only, Derek Hale?

(Starts at the beginning of Season 2 of Teen Wolf)

I do not own Teen wolf and all this belongs to the people who created Teen Wolf. I only own my OC's and their plot lines.