Chapter 3: Omega Part 2

Andrew POV

After last night little adventure, coffee right now, is what I need. Derek and I spent the whole night searching for Lydia and even the Omega, that's what Derek told me what he was, but we could barely do anything as the woods were filled with traps. I was unlucky enough to fall into one, hanging upside down for minutes before Derek found me, breaking me free. Also, Derek, being him, offer the bite to Isaac. Explaining everything to him, even about me. At first, Isaac didn't believe us until Derek told me to show him my eyes. Let's just say, he was having a panic attack. Isaac told us he needed a day to think it through and I am pretty sure I am going have to explain myself to him at school today. Yay. Please note my excitement.

Waking up early in the morning, I showered, changed into a faded maroon long sleeve shirt, jeans, and my hiker boots. Right when I got out of the bathroom, someone roughly grab a fistful of my hair. I already knew who it was, by the smell of cigarettes and beer covering his entire body. Bill dragged me outside, cursing like a saylor. I gritted my teeth as I could feel my anger rising.

"You piece of shit! Guess who got a call from school, saying that one of my bastard children skipped school!?" Bill yelled in my face, pointing a sausage finger at me.

Bill got even more pissed as I didn't answer him. He grabbed an empty beer bottle and threw it at me. I quickly turned around, using my arms to block my face. The glass bottle smashed against my back, breaking into million pieces. I bit my lip as some of the glass dug through my skin. Bill then started to repeatedly kick me to the ground, leaving me to go into a fetal position, as he started cursing me with every kick. I could hear my heartbeat going fast by each blow, my anger reaching to a dangerous peak. I could literally feel my blood boil in rage. I started to panic when my claws started to come out. I could feel my eyes tingle, signaling that they changed color, and my fangs coming out. I couldn't make them go away either. Finally, Bill stopped with the hits but I was still angry. I feel like clawing his face out, wanting his blood in my hands as he begs in mercy for me to stop. I want to see the satisfactory of fear in his eyes, as I torture him slowly and painfully.

"You do this again, you goddamn bitch, and you won't be the only one getting a few strikes," Bill threaten in my ear.

I froze once he said that. The image of him beating my mom or my sister just sent my rage into a whole new level. My whole body shaked, fury traveling through my veins. I digged my claws deep in the dirt. My breaths came out more heavily, as I bit my lip so hard that I drawed blood. I kept my amber eyes focus on the ground, glaring so hard that I will not be surprise if I dig a hole through it.

"Pathetic shit," Bill snorted, giving me one last kick to the ribs before leaving me on the floor.

Once Bill went inside the trailer, I lifted my head up and gave out a low, deep growl. I quickly sinked my claws in my palms, blood pouring out. Hissing in pain, I closed my eyes once I started to feel myself changing back to human. Grunting in pain, it went away when I changed back. Sweating and panting, I stayed there for a couple a seconds, waiting for my wounds to heal. Plucking out the glass from my back, I wiped my blood off on my maroon shirt. Shakily on my feet, I walked slowly back inside.

I was surprised to find my mother, Susan Miles, in the living room. My mom rarely leaves her bedroom, smoking and sniffing whatever drug she can get in there. She almost never helps around here or even her own kids. My mother is very pretty, if you ignore the fact that she is deathly skinny and pale. We both share the same hair color, eye color, and smile. I am tall for my age so I am like a head taller than her. I helped Katherine put on her coat, glancing up at my mom a couple times. I sadly and angrily watched, as she took out a vodka bottle from one of the kitchen cabinets, taking a couple of swigs.