Chapter 5: Ice Pick

Andrew POV

It's been a couple of days since the full moon happen. And let me tell you, a lot of things happened that day. First, when we took Isaac out of the police station because he wasn't in control, police are searching everywhere for him, becoming a fugitive. And second, there is a killing lizard on the loose, the same one that killed Isaac's father, and so far, it's only tactics is to kill. The only good thing that happened, was that I've gained full control on my transformation. But my achievements was blocked by the huge problems that are rising.

I have already been questioned by the police and people where Isaac is at. I told them that I didn't know, lying to their faces. I was not about to rat my friend out to get arrested, that's just not cool. The Argent's are already on ass once they found out that we are now werewolves. With all these lies and being secretive, this is why Erica is furious with me. We are in gym class, today's activity is rock wall climbing. I was dressed up in some sneakers, grey shorts, and a black long-sleeve workout shirt.

"Erica. Psst. Erica," I whispered to her in the crowd around us.

But she just gave me the cold shoulder.

"Erica. C'mon. Please," I tried again but nothing.

I wasn't going to give up though. Opening my mouth again, I was stopped when Coach Finnstock blew his whistle at me.

"Miles! Martin! Let's go!" He shouted loudly.

Groaning, I made my way up to the front, Lydia following next to me. We both strapped on the safety harness and we started to climb. Today, I wasn't feeling it, moving the same pace as Lydia.

"Listen, I'm not really good at this but I just want to say, if you haven't found me in the woods that night, I could've freeze to death. Thank you," Lydia thanked me, a little out of breath.

I was so shocked that I almost stopped climbing.

"Is the Queen Bee actually thanking me? Somebody please call the media. It's gonna be on the front page of the newspaper," I told her sarcastically, still climbing.

"Will you quit calling me Queen Bee! And FYI, I am not that mean," she hissed at me.

"No. You're just mean to the people who you think that is not under your radar and that are not good enough for you."

"Ugh, you're unbelievable!"

"I know!"

We both started to pick up our pace, trying to beat each other, and bickering the whole way up. I won, kicking off from the wall with Lydia right after me. We were both glowering at each other as we took off our harness, practically stomping away from each other. Getting away from Lydia, I crossed my arms over my chest, gritting my teeth. Still fuming a bit, I didn't bother watching Scott and Allison climb the wall next, only snickering when Allison kicked Scott, causing him to fall. If he wasn't wearing a harness and a mat on the floor, that fall would've been pretty painful. The whole class laughed at Scott, even Finnstock.

"McCall, I don't know why but you're pain brings me a special kind of joy, right here," Finnstock laughed, pointing at his heart. "Alright, next two! Stilinski! Erica!"

I straighten up when I saw Erica went next nervously. Her heart was racing fast as she glanced at the rock climbing wall with fear in her eyes. I watched her shaky fingers strap the harness on herself, fumbling to put it on right. I moved myself to the front of the crowd, watching Erica carefully.

Stiles clearly had no trouble climbing the wall, rising to the top like a monkey. He was clearly eager to be on the rock climbing wall. Erica, not so much. She was struggling a bit, grunting every time she climbed. I could see her entire body shaking, looking like she was freaking out. Stiles finished in no time, already taking his harness off. My heart clenched in worry when Erica suddenly stopped, her body shaking even more when I heard her start to cry, her breaths coming out in short pants. I walked closer to the wall, my feet on the mat.