Chapter 4: Shape Shifted

Andrew POV

"No."

"Aww, c'mon Derek."

"No," Derek repeated again, crossing his arms across his chest and his usual signature scowl on his face.

"Why not?"

"Why would I let a teenager, you, who has a criminal record, drive my car? You will probably drive it into a lake."

"Aww, c'mon. I will do no such thing. And I have a driver's license," I argued.

When I found Lydia and carried her to the police station, I was bombarded with questions. I had to come up with a lie to the sheriff on how I found Lydia and why I was out late at night. Lydia wouldn't leave my side, a bit traumatize from the event. Her parents picked her up and the ambulance took her to the hospital. I was glad to get my clothes back as her parents brought clothes for her. I was unlucky to have Stiles there at the station, questioning me about every single detail, on why am I half undressed, why was Lydia wearing my clothes, where did I found her, and how did I found her. I was seriously about to punch him in the face if it wasn't for his dad dragging him away from me.

Derek somehow picked me from the police station without raising questions, driving us to where Derek is temporarily living at, the abandon railroad department. Derek was catching me up on what happen to the omega and the hunters. I was shocked to hear that the omega is dead when the hunters cut him in half by using a medieval sword. It was about close to midnight and I was about to go home.

"Just for a day. And you're precious car won't be harm. Not even a sc-," I was cutted off by a familiar voice.

"Derek! Derek!" Isaac shouted frantically, running down the stairs and to the subway cart that we were in.

Isaac face was all pale and he seemed to be winded out. He was slightly soaked and was shaking but it wasn't from the cold. His heart beat is racing like a racing horse.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked.

"My dad. I think he's dead," Isaac told us, looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"What did you do?" Derek demanded him.

"That's the thing. It wasn't me."

"Whoa, wait. Go back to the beginning. What happen?" I asked Isaac.

Isaac flopped down on one of the old seats, blinking back tears.

"We were eating dinner. He was asking about my grades and I was scared to tell him that I was failing Chemistry. Finally I told him and he said that my punishment was to wash the dishes. That's when he snapped and threw a plate at me. It gave me a cut under my eye and he saw it heal. I-I panicked and ran off with my bike. He chased me with his car and I left my bike in an alley, running off. That's when I heard screaming and I ran back. His car was there. A-and he was dead inside. Something killed him," Isaac quickly explained to us, a few tears slipping.

I looked at Derek.

"Another werewolf?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe," was Derek's only response. "We need to go back."

-----------------------------------------------------

Derek and I decided to go check out the dead body. I'm not exactly thrill to see my first dead body but I have to do it for Isaac. He decided to stay behind, not wanting to see his father mauled up body again. It was pouring heavily outside as Derek drove way past the speed limit. We followed Isaac's direction and soon we were in the city.

I flipped on my hood and got out of the car. The rain was freezing cold causing me to start shivering. We walked to the Isaac father's car and I had to take a step back at what I saw. Whoever or whatever killed Isaac's dad, wasn't holding back. His entire body was mauled, his body cover in claw marks with blood oozing out. We knew he was officially dead when we couldn't hear his heartbeat. I try to catch a scent but I've got nothing.