Chapter 10: Reunion

I woke up before Hisoka. I let him sleep as I changed in my normal clothes and went to take some food. When I was heading back to the room I sensed Gon and Killua. Why were they here? I got closer to their aura and, when I arrived very close to them, I hid after a wall as I heard someone talking to them. I saw Hisoka sitting right in front of them. "H-Hisoka...Why are you here?" Killua asked with a frightened look in his eyes. "It's not really that surprising. I love fighting and this is a temple of battles. Kaya is also here." Hisoka answered him and I decided to go next to him. "Neechan! Why are you here?" Gon asked. "Probably from the same reason as you, guys. I wanted to train and this is the perfect place." Hisoka smirked and his dark aura spiked. "It's too early for you guys to be at this floor." he said pushing them back with Ren. The boys didn't know about Nen, so it was impossible for them to stand in front of Hisoka at their actual level. At first, I wanted to stop Hisoka, as they could get hurt. But, a man called Wing stopped them and offered to teach them Nen. "Good luck!" I said as they were vanishing from our sight. Hisoka leaned against the wall and sat down. "Are you ok?" I asked sitting next to him. "Yeah" he answered and started to throw cards in the wall.

After two hours, Gon and Killua came back, using Ten. Hisoka launched Ren at them and they easily passed through. "Welcome to the 200 floor. It seems I don't have to bother with the traditional greeting. I suppose you want to fight me, isn't it, Gon?" "Yup." "Right now, I don't have any intention to fight you. But, if you win a single match at this floor, I'll be your opponent." Hisoka said and started to walk away. "Gon, Killua..." I said smiling at them. "Meet me at the coffee shop in three hours." I headed in Hisoka's direction. "Hisoka. I want to register for a fight. Come with me." he nodded and I went to register for a match against a girl called Erika. We were the only girls from this floor.

I was sitting at a table with Gon and Killua. "So, how are you guys doing?" "Good. We struggle with Nen." Gon answered. "By the way, Kaya..." Killua said, with a little bit of worry in his eyes. "Why do you stay with...HIM?" He said like Hisoka would be a psycho. Well, he wasn't that wrong, but still, I was quite pissed. " Because I....I.....uhm...." I tried to explains as I blushed, looking like a tomato. "What? You...love him??!" Killua said rather surpised. "Uh...Uhh...I have to go guys! Sorry! Bye!" I said, running in embarrassment.