Chapter 19: Birthday

A/n: This chapter is special, as it's Hisoka's birthday!!! Happy birthday, you creepy magician ^_^

After I left Gon and the others at their homes, me and Hisoka found a hotel room and spent the night there.

In the morning, I woke up in Hisoka's arms, him still sleeping peacefully. Then, I remembered what day it was. The sixth of june. Hisoka's birthday!! I have to get him something. But what would he want? After a few time of thinking, an idea popped in my mind and I stood up from the bed, gently not to wake him up. I changed in my daily clothes and wrote a note, in which I told Hisoka to meet me on the field at the exit of the city. I left the note on a small table in the room and left the hotel.

~~Hisoka p.o.v.~~

I woke up and noticed Kaya wasn't next to me. I looked through the room and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I started to get worried when I saw a note on the table. After I read it I dressed and headed to the place she told me.

~~Kaya p.o.v.~~

I was quietly waiting for Hisoka on the large green field when I spotted him exiting the city. I ran to him and pulled him in a hug. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden. You worried me by vanishing from the room like that." Hisoka said hugging me back. "Sorry" I answered smiling. "And happy birthday!!!!" I exclaimed full of joy. Hisoka was surprised by this, he probably forgot it was his birthday. His widened eyes melted, now having a thankful expression on his face. "I thought of a gift for you, but you are a difficult man, so I only could think of one thing: a fight with me." I ended. Hisoka remained silent for a little while after he spoke "Thank you Kaya. You are the only one to ever think of a present for me. But I must refuse... I don't want to fight you anymore." He said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." he answered simply. "Can I ask why? The first time we met you only wanted to fight me."

"I love you, Kaya. I couldn't hurt you..." he said keeping me tight against his chest. I felt how my heart was filling with something I can't even describe. It was the best thing I ever felt.

"I love you too, Hisoka."

END