Chapter 11:Strange abilities

Another day passed and I was getting ready for my fight against Erika. She was wearing full iron armor and a huge sword, with purple diamonds on the handle. Her blonde hair was making contrast with the diamonds, making her look harmonious.

Judging after her behavior, she must be a conjurer. And it turned out she really is. When the match started, she pulled her sword of the scabbard, but other three sword appeared, flying to me. I expertly dodged them, but lots of others were appearing continuously. They sliced through my left hand, right side and a soft cut on my neck. I wanted to make my move, but she didn't let me even breath. "What's wrong? Too fast for you?" she said pissing me of. But she was right. The swords were moving way too fast. I though at all sorts of plans, but none would work if can't dodge the blades. Then I remembered. The ability I needed. While dodging, I closed my eyes for a second and whispered "...Sharingan..." and I opened my red eyes. Now I could see clearly through her moves and advanced to Erika. I was already using an ability from that world, so I used another one to finish the fight. A blue sphere was spinning fast in my right hand. "Rassengan!" I shouted and hit her in her stomach. She was unconscious so I was the winner.

Back in the room, Hisoka was waiting for me. "What did you use there? It wasn't Nen, since I couldn't feel anything coming from you at the moment." I sat on the bed and he pulled me in his lap. "Remember when I told you about my family? We can use powers from other worlds, as long as they are connected with aura. I extracted power from another world. As here people use Nen, in that world, they use chakra. Chakra is more complexe and more difficult to learn than Nen, and it has a long history behind." Hisoka looked a little bit confuse, but he was still smiling. "Kaya...Tomorrow I'll fight Gon" I froze. I didn't know what to say. I barely restrained myself of not crying. I didn't say anything and cuddle in Hisoka's arms. "Just...Don't kill him...Please...". He looked down at me as I tightened my grip on his shirt. "I won't. He isn't worth killing right now." I was relieved by his words and relaxed in his lap.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you don't mind that I used Naruto techniques (~_~)