Full of Surprises

Previously:

The limo door opened, and the two girls paled when they saw who it was

"HERMIONE?????"

Present

To say the two girls were shocked was a definite understatement. How could the little bushy haired buck toothed know it all become so...so well endowed in the right places?

Hermione's hair was braided with a pink ribbon. She had on a no-sleeve silk blouse, and a black high waist skirt.

Not believing what their own eyes were seeing, the two girls made a move

"Well well well, if it isn't Hermy the bookworm? I see you've spent your days studying how to sew? How else would you get copies from the HGM fashion line? It's the most expensive brand ever! You wouldn't even have enough money to buy look alikes !" Samantha cackled.

Victoria tried to smirk...but it just looked like a face deformation

"Well, that goes to show how much YOU know about copies and rip offs, because this is the real thing."

The girls snorted, obviously not believing it.

They were about to go off again when a young man with black messy hair and bright emerald eyes came into vision. He was with a handsome freckled red head, and they both had on suits with a red jacket. Their black ties had lion markings on them.

"Oh. My. God. It's the  Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley! They came!"  Samantha squealed in delight.

Veronica did the same and started to make pouty faces and "flirtatious" looks to the two boys. They were disgusted, but their expressions lit up when they saw Hermione. They started walking over.

"They're coming over for us Victoria! Come on! We have to act normal!"

Turns out acting "normal" was another word for "look as slutty as you can".  Aka, put your ass out and try and make your breasts look as big as you can.

Hermione muffled her laughter. She didn't want the surprise to end this early, so she quickly motioned Harry and Ron to walk away. They're faces contorted in confusion, and reluctantly walked in the opposite direction.

Victoria and Samantha were devastated. They turned around and glared at Hermione.

"You!" Victoria screeched "You chased away two of the hottest bachelors  in England with your ugly face and fake clothes! Did you see how disgusted they looked?! I swear Beaver! If you don't scram the next time they approach us, you'll pay!"

Samantha just nodded in agreement.

Harry and Ron looked furious and were about to intervene, when they saw the look on Hermione's face.

She stood there emotionless.  She then looked up, lifted up her arm and rolled down her chiffon sleeve to show a fresh looking scar. She spoke with a quiet, but deadly tone.

"That wouldn't be wise of you...I've seen, heard, and experienced a lot worse."

She turned and walked away with, leaving the two girls frightened. The two boys were watching from the side lines looking proud with smug looks on their faces.

This was going to be a great week.