Obliviate

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that this is such a short chapter. I have a Pre-Calc test on Tuesday so I'm sort of in a time crunch. I just made an instagram account, but I only have like one post, so if you want to go check it out, the user is harriet_rirose. Happy reading!

Previously;

"Spellbooks?!"

"What would Hermy be doing with spellbooks?"

"I don't know, but something fishy is going on here." Samantha said, as she put the album in her bag "Anyway, we need to get out of here before-"

"Before what, dear cousin?"

The girls froze in their places, and turned around. How did they not hear her come in?

"H-Hermione! We wanted to call you down because you were taking so long!"

"Uh..well...we-"

"Obliviate"

Hermione watched with a sigh as her cousins' eyes cloud over with confusion. She had to remember to lock the door next time. Hurriedly, she pushed them out the door and away from her room, and quickly hurried back in, just in time to see them look around in confusion.

With Victoria and Samantha

"Where are we?"

"Um, we were going to Hermy's room right?"

"Did we, go there already?"

"Why?"

Samantha held up a book she pulled out from her bag.

"A photo album? We didn't have that before, did we?"

"No. Something is off...Anyway, Let's show this to everybody. It should have something on Hermione and that stupid Pigfarts school" she shouted with glee

"Hogwarts, Samantha"

"Whatever, it suits Hermy better"

Back in Hermione's room

Hermione POV

'That was way too close. Thank Merlin that I still have my Auror instincts. Maybe I should go back onto the field'

She looked at the framed photo of her. Ron, and Harry in their Auror robes. Ron and Harry were ruffling each other's hair, while squishing Hermione, who was annoyed, but smiling at their immaturity. She went to get a change of clothes from her dresser, and saw that a familiar old book was missing from the top. Her photo album. Her wizarding album.

"Shit!"