Accidental Magic Continued

Previously:

"I was the one who chose the name rather than the one you chose! Really, who would name their daughter Pansy-oh wait..." Blaise smiled as his wife's eyes lit up with fury.

"You-!"

Hermione sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"What do you mean you have to go home for the day?!" Aunt Sidney screeched. It reminded Hermione of Buckbeak in a way.

"An emergency came up at home, but I promise I'll be back before dark."

"Hermione, do you know how disrespectful this is?! You're grandmother had the whole day planned out for us! Why can't you go next week when we have the whole weekend off!"

Hermione internally sighed. She was going to have to tell them the truth. Well, most of it anyways.

"Um...my daughter and my friend's son has an emergency that I really can't ignore. It won't even take a day, I promise!"

Victoria perked up in curiosity. Hermione? A child? She'd wanted one for a while, and even wanted to find a husband, but her mother had chased all potential boyfriends away, claiming that they "weren't rich enough" or that "those bad looks would pass on to the child"

"C-Can I see?" she asked hopefully, smiling tentatively until she caught her mother's glare. "I mean, let's see how disheveled your so-called daughter is."

Hermione raised her eyebrow at the sudden change in behavior, but let it slide. She took out her wallet and showed them a photo she kept of her daughter.

"Her name is Calypso."

Everyone gathered around her photo, displaying various emotions, ranging from disgust (Aunt Sidney) to awe (Victoria). It was a photo Calypso had took for her school photo about 2 years ago.

 It was a photo Calypso had took for her school photo about 2 years ago

Victoria was entranced with the photo. Then, her eyes traveled to another photo in the wallet.

 Then, her eyes traveled to another photo in the wallet

Hermione caught her eyes, and smiled a bit. Victoria was pretty when genuinely smiling.

"That's my friend's son, James. He wants to be exactly like Teddy when he grows up...anyways, I really need to go. I'll be back by tomorrow night. I can show you the rest of the children then but I really do need to get going."

"That's alright sweetheart, just take your time"

"If these children are so important, why don't you bring them here?" Aunt Sidney snidely remarked. Adeline was ecstatic about the idea.

"Oh my, that's a wonderful idea! Oh please, Hermione! "

Well that's just unfortunate

First they somehow found out she was a witch, now they found out about her daughter who they didn't know existed until 2 seconds ago. She was about to decline the offer when she caught the pleading eyes of her grandmother, who had the photo of Calypso still in her hands.

It was then that Hermione, the brightest witch of her age, 1/3 of the Goldren Trio and feared Auror, crumbled.

"...alright but just for a night. They could use a night out."

Meanwhile in the Potter household

"Calypso Nova Granger Malfoy put James down right this instant!"

"But Aunt Ginny you told me if a boy ever bothers me to get him back!"

"..."

"Ginny this isn't the time to be teaching her important life lessons!"