habromania

Habromania
(n.) delusions of happiness

...

Chapter 2

——————————

"Shove your shitty opinion up your ass Justin. No one wants to hear you."  Trevor sneered across the class, from his position. Justin smirked at him, "I'm glad you're so obsessed with my ass but I don't do guys, go hit on someone else."

Trevor faked a laugh at that, "Yeah you don't fuck guys, you fuck cats." Here we go again.

Justin slammed his hand on the table making a loud sound, "That was a fucking rumor, you bitch. You say that one more time and I'll make sure you are ten foot under the ground."

"For the love of god, stop being so loud." The petite women screamed, her voice wasn't intimidating and barely a few of us could hear.

What the hell is happening, you ask?

We are currently at our English Lit class, the teacher couldn't come so he sent a substitute who was his relative in some way, but the teacher forgot, when Justin and Trevor is in a class together, you don't go easy with them. To keep them calm, they need types of teachers that will give them detentions and send them to the principal's office.

But this women, good god, she was about to cry.

And where did Trevor pop up from?

The antagonist in Justin's life and the one motherfucker always trying to steal the spot captain from him.

"Everyone saw you fucking a cat, haha." Brandon said and half of the room laughed at that. What I didn't know was, we were including the gang to join the fight. It was only going on between Trevor and Justin but now that Brandon barged into the fight it's time for me to get on to the floor too.

If they think Justin's alone, they are so wrong.

"I was drunk and was checking if a pussy has a pussy." Justin replied through gritted teeth. He's been saying that for months, some of them believed and some just made fun of him. It's funny how alcohol can fuck your mind up so badly.

"You two stop talking right now. It's my first day here, I don't want to send you two to detention." The teacher said and no one really paid her attention. I was starting to feel bad for her.

"Girls say you're hot but I feel sorry for them, you don't do girls, you're more into a MILF." Trevor said with a smirk and mentioned one of Justin's mistake. A hot substitute was here for a week and well, you know what happened. Everyone at school knew about this and Justin went through a lot of shit for that, but still, he was young and had just discovered the magic called sex. He wasn't completely innocent but looking back, it was the woman who groomed him.

"It's not his fault elder women are interested in him, specially your mother." I say with a sweet smirk. Trevor glared at me while Justin squeezed my hand under the table.

"Pulling out the big guns, are we?" Brandon asked. I raise a brow, "Just going with the flow."

"Are you done being a disturbance? I don't talk to peasants like you." Trevor sneered. Was that supposed to hurt me ego? Because, it didn't.

"I said stop." I heard the teacher scream, her voice louder than before. But unfortunately, not loud enough.

"Now that's not how you talk to your childhood crush Trevor." Justin said the words slowly, like an anime villain trying to irk the protagonist.