diwa

Diwa
(n.) spirit, soul, sense

...

Chapter 4

—————————

                          "Two large barbecue pizza and no pork please, I'm allergic to them. Extra cheese and a lots of marinara sauce, cut the black olive. Tara doesn't like them." Justin orders and the waiters looks at me, smiling. I feign obliviousness. Some more bullshit me to deal with. Why'd he look at me and smile?

My life could be so much easier if people were just mean to me. I'm hating the male attention I'm getting lately.

"And drinks?" He asks.

"Sprite." Shawn replied.

"Coke for both of us." Justin said.

The boy nods, "Your food will be here in ten minutes. I'm getting you the drinks." He looked at me again and I nodded. I hope Justin's theory is proven wrong.

"He won't even take ten minutes." Justin informed.

Shawn smirked at me, "If he only knew what a drama queen she is."

Justin nods, as if agreeing.

"What's your problem with me?" I ask him. Shawn smiles this time, "Why do get triggered so easily?"

Rolling my eyes, I look out of the window. I'd rather be at the cafe enjoying a book and coffee.

"I heard some stuff... Would you clarify them please?" Shawn asks.

"What stuff?" Justin asks.

"Something about you and a cat." He said hesitantly. I snicker, earning a glare from Justin. "I know what you heard. It's not true, Obviously." Justin explains.

"Most importantly, its impossible. He can never fuck a cat, that's so..." I trail off not finding the suitable word. Shawn nods, while trying to stop his laughter.

"That never happened." Justin declared and I laughed again. This time Shawn joins me. Justin glares at the two of us, "I don't even find it funny."

"I heard you got dirty with an substitute teacher too? She was six years older than you." Shawn said and Justin nodded, "I agree with that."

I turn to look at Justin, his face would lit up every time he talked about that women, "She was gorgeous and enjoyed herself. I was only sixteen but I was good at what I am doing." He explained.

"But why someone so older than you?"

Justin shrugged, "She was something else..." he stopped talking when the waiter arrived with our drinks.

"Let's talk about something else." Justin said.

"Let's go to Jerry's." I shout all of a sudden. "I missed Pluto and Grayson." Justin looked convinced. Because simple, it was a good idea.

"Jerry, Pluto and Grayson?" Shawn inquires. "Who are they?"

"You'll find out once we get there." Justin answered. We didn't waste a lot of time after making up our minds. Justin's theory was proved right, our order arrived, but in take-out boxes. Then we set off to Jerry's. Oh, how much I missed Pluto and Grayson!

Fifteen minutes later, we were pulling into a public parking lot. And Shawn being the disgrace he is, questioned, "I don't see anyone in here?"

I turn around in my seat, "Shut that mouth, no one's interested."