Camp Love Chapter 1 : New Friends - New Trouble

As the gang been traveling across the Kalos region, they stop by a camp that they are going to.

" We are finally here ! "  Serena said excited.

" Yeah, i couldn't wait any longer ! " Ash replied.

" Let's go in then ! " Clemont said.

They approached  the gate, and Ash,Serena,Bonnie and Clemont saw lots of people gathering, including Serena's Rival Miette.

" Oh no... It's Miette..she might tell my feelings to Ash.." Serena said to herself quietly.

" Well, well, well, who do we have here ! " Miette Said.

" Miette !!! " the Gang replied.

" Which team are you guys on?" Miette asked.

" There are teams?" Bonnie asked.

" Yes there are, go check out there on that board." Miette replied and pointed to the board.

The gang quickly went to the board and see what team they are on. They were all hopping to be on the same team, but...

" I'm on the Yellow team ! " Bonnie said, while jumping up and down happy.

" I'm on the Red team ! " Clemont said.

" I can't find my name ! " Ash said loudly.

" Oh, I'm on the.. Blue Team ! " said Serena.

" There are only 3 Teams, why can't you find your name on the... oh wait you're on the Blue Team, just like me ! " said Miette while smiling.

" I'm on the Blue team too you know ! " Serena said to Miette.

" You !? You must be joking!!! It must be a mistake ! " said Miette while laughing.

Serena started to get mad, but she kept her cool and said "Whatever".

All of the people were gathering near the cabins, where Professor Oak,Sycamore and Rowan were standing.

" Yellow Team, i will be your leader ! " Professor Sycamore said.

" My Leader is Professor Sycamore ! " Bonnie said. 

" Red Team, i will be your leader ! " Professor Rowan said.

" I always wanted to meet him ! " Clemont said excited

" As for me, i will be Blue team's leader " Professor Oak said.

" Yeah !! " yelled Serena and Ash as they high-fived.

Serena couldn't be more excited to be in the same team as Ash is, but the only problem to her is: Miette.

" Everybody go to your leaders ! " the camp manager said.

Everybody went to their leaders, Bonnie and her team - to Professor Sycamore, Clemont and his team - to Professor Rowan, and Miette, Ash and Serena and their team - to Professor Oak

Meanwhile not so far, Shauna,Tierno and Trevor were running as fast as they can to the camp, as the gates were closing in less then a minute.

" RUN RUN !!! " Shauna yelled.

" WE WON'T MAKE IT!! " Trevor replied.

" WE WILL !!! " Tierno said.

And on the last second, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor somehow made it.

" We are soo sooo sooo sorry we are so late ! We overslept ! " Shauna apologizing to the guard.

" It's OK. But next time, i won't let you guys in if you're this late. " the guard replied.

" Yes sir ! " Shauna, Tierno and Trevor said.

" Go see your teams over there at that board, if you're on the Yellow Team - go to Professor Sycamore. If you're on the Red Team - go to Professor Rowan. If you're on the Blue Team - go to Professor Oak, got it ?  " the guard helped.

" Yes, thank you ! " Trevor said.

When Trevor turned around, Shauna and Tierno were already at the Board.

" GUYS, STOP LEAVING ME ALONE LIKE THAT !! " Trevor yelled at Shauna and Tierno.

" Trevor, we all are on different teams, you're on the Yellow team, I'm on the Red Team, and Shauna is on the Blue Team. " Tierno said disappointed. 

" Oh, well that's OK, we will still be on the same cabin ! " said Trevor, trying to cheer up Tierno.

" Alright, there's no time to waste, let's go ! " said Shauna excited.

END OF CHAPTER 1 : NEW FRIENDS - NEW TROUBLE