Camp Love Chapter 4 : Night Over

" Yes, hello, we are taking that room, thanks. " Serena discussing with the worker.

" We got the room ! " Serena said to Shauna.

" Great ! " Shauna replied.

"So what now ? " Serena asked.

" Let's go tell everyone we are going to live in another room. " Shauna said.

" OK. " Serena replied.

Serena and Shauna went to everyone.

" Where have you two been? " Ash asked.

" We got ourselves a new room, so Me and Serena are going to have a room for 3 all to ourselves! " Shauna replied.

" Hey, why did you have to mention it's a room for 3!? " Serena whispered to Shauna.

Shauna just cracked a smile and started to stare at Ash.

" NO PLEASE NO... " Serena whispered to Shauna bit louder.

" Hey Ash, wanna join us? " Shauna Asked.

" Um, sure, but just for the night. " Ash replied.

 Why did Shauna do this. Is she going to make me like him again? To be honest.. i still do... Serena just thinking to herself what will happen next.

Later that night after all of the camp activities... Serena said to Shauna " OK, if we will play truth or dare, i will do anything! Also.... "

MUCH LATER

" What shall we do? " Shauna asked.

" I don't know, maybe we should, invite some others and play truth or dare? " Ash suggested.

" That's a good idea. " Serena replied.

" Ill be right back " Ash said while running to invite the others.

" OK... I started to really like him again, just hope that he won't bring Miette along with him." Serena said.

"  My best friend has a boyfriend, my best friend has a boyfriend! " Shauna singed loudly.

" Stop it! " Serena replied, and they both laughed.

" I'm baack." Ash said, while coming in the room with Clemont, Trevor and Tierno.

" She's not here, you're in Luck ! " Shauna whispered to Serena.

" Everyone Ill start by asking um... Shauna ! Shauna Truth or Dare ? " Ash Asked

" Truth " Shauna replied.

" Is it true, that you are a Pokemon trainer? " Ash asked.

Everyone in the room sighs. 

" Yes, it's true ! " Shauna replied. 

" OK My Turn! Serena, Truth or Dare? " Shauna asked.

" Both. " she replied.

" Is it True, that you are in love with someone? " Shauna asked Serena

" *gulp* Yes.. " she replied and started to blush.

Everyone in the room started to stare at Ash and Serena

" Now the dare.. Sleep with Ash Tonight." Shauna said.

Serena just froze there.. didn't know to be either Really happy, or embarrassed.

" Fine. " She replied.

They Continued to play Truth Or Dare for 2 Hours.. Clemont, Tierno and Trevor left the room.

" Okay guys, time to sleep! And Serena remember your dare! " Shauna said while holding in her laughter.

Serena and Ash Went to sleep in the same bed, for 1 hour it was plain silence until...

" Serena... " Ash said really quietly. 

" What is it? " Serena replied.

" I got a question for you.. " Ash said.

" Do you l.... *snores* " Ash said to Serena 

" Urgh! Why did we have to be awake until sunrise?! Would be a perfect moment. " She said to herself.

THE END OF CHAPTER 4 : NIGHT OVER