Day 2- Washroom

If Corbin thought his head hurt before, he was in for a shock. With a groan he sat up, back popping from the unnatural position he had been laying in. He looked around the bedroom. This time he wasn't even set on the bed; he was folded up into a corner. 

Solomon was sprawled out on the bed that creaked every time he breathed. Becca was against the small wardrobe and Flint was on top on the table. Corbin was relieved to see Iris  under the table. Everyone was knocked out, sleeping or both. And Elvyne- Corbin stopped suddenly. Where was she? He stood up and walked about the room. Was she still out there, hiding from Granny?

He opened the wardrobe and looked inside. It was empty, save for a massive cobweb and crumpled piece of paper. He ignored them both. He dropped to his stomach and looked under the bed. With a sigh, he saw Elvyne curled up into a ball. He crawled quietly to her and reached out a hand. She screamed and clawed his hand.

"Shhh!" Corbin panicked. He withdrew his hand and looked around the room. Granny would have heard that. He stood up then pulled Solomon off the end of the bed. Solomon's eyes opened. "Wha-" Corbin hushed him. "Granny's coming!" Corbin said. Solomon but his lip and looked around the room. "Becca," he said quietly. He got up and stumbled to her with a drunken gait. He lifted her up then pushed her into the wardrobe.

"Wait," Solomon said. He looked at the table and the vase that had appeared back into the room. Solomon grabbed the vase then pitched it out the door.

"Solomon?!" Corbin hissed. "Hide!"

Solomon held up a hand. "She follows the last loud noise." he said grimly. He listened intently. Corbin held his breath. Solomon peeked out the door. "See, I was right." 

Corbin looked through the cracked door and saw, indeed, Granny had stopped at the shattered vase.

Solomon quietly closed the door. He went to open the wardrobe he had hid Becca in but Corbin stopped him. "What if she come back and she's still unconscious?"

Solomon nodded. "We need to hide everyone then." Corbin nodded. He carefully dragged Flint off the worn table and pulled him into the corner. He then knelt down to see Elvyne. "You okay?" he asked.

She blinked and crawled out. "Sorry, I clawed you. I'm not entirely in my right mind yet."

"Did she catch you?" Corbin asked, helping her to her feet. She shook her head. "I made it in here before she could get me. I fell asleep and when I woke up, you were all in here."

Flint stirred from the corner and Elvyne jumped. Corbin nudged him with his foot. "Hey, you waking up?" Flint groaned and opened his eyes. He rubbed his face. Dry blood flaked off like some horrific snow.

"Is it the next day?" he asked, groggy. He he'd out his wrist and swore. A fifth deep scratch was on his arm. Corbin looked at his own arm. There was another scratch.

"Hello?" came a quiet voice from the wardrobe. Solomon opened it, a smile on his face. He reached down and pulled Becca to her feet. 

Iris rolled out from under the table. Her face was pale, accentuating her light features. She looked ghostly. 

"Are we all awake now?" Corbin asked. Elvyne rubbed a dark bruise on her forehead. "Nearly there," she replied.

"Good. We need to find more things. And try that key we found out on the front door."

Becca held up a hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt you but could we all get cleaned up before we try and kill ourselves again? Solomon and I were just electrocuted and I'm sure the rest of you didn't have any great experiences either."

Flint shook his head. "I didn't even last five minutes into the last plan. I'm on my last day too."

Corbin licked his dry lips. "Yeah, let's get cleaned up. Can you drink the water in the bathroom?"