Chapter Five

I woke up very slowly, out of a haze of drowsiness. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't dreaming at all, which is not unormal for me. Often, after a long day of ballet or martial arts, I would just fall asleep and not have dreams. I'm really tempted to open my eyes, but I keep them closed, so I can listen to what's going on.
"Is she up yet, Don?" I hear Raph ask anxiously.
"No Raph, she's not up yet. Calm down, she's not going to die. It was a very shallow cut. It was just really long." Donnie's calm voice came floating towards me.
"Patience Rapheal. Miss Racheal will wake up when her body lets her." Master Splinter said. I almost fell off of the couch I was laying on, but I managed to control myself. I didn't know that he would care.
"Hai Sensei. I'm just worried about her. She's been sleeping for 6 hours." Raph said. Now to scare him...I love tricks.
"It's nice to know that you care about me Raph." I said, opening my eyes. He scowled.
"What are you talking about?" He said.
"Hai Sensei. I'm just worried about her." I mimick Raph's voice, laughing. He glared at me.
"Shut up Racheal." He said.
"Donnie, she's up." He called out. Donnie came out, beaming, but his eyebrows were furrowed.
"It's nice to see that you're up Racheal. You should be good, you just need to rest. I'm going to check your bandages, ok?" He said kindly. He unwrapped the bandages, and stared at my stomach.
"Donnie, is everything ok, or are you just going to stare at my stomach?" I teased him. He blushed, then helped me up into a sitting posistion.
"You're perfectly fine. You're healed. There's nothing there." He said, in shock.
"What?" I asked, surprised. I looked at my stomah, but there's nothing there, which contrasted the bloody bandages that had been wrapped around me.
"What does this mean Donnie?" I whispered.
"I don't know Racheal. Do you mind if I take a sample of blood from you?" He asked, clearly stupified. I nod, and he poked me with a needle, taking a few drops of blood. Then he put it in some container, which spun it around.
"Interesting..." Donnie murmured.
"What?" I asked.
"What's wrong with me?"
"Nothing, as far as I can tell. Your DNA has special nucleotides that advance the healing process-"
"English Don." I interrupted.
"You heal much faster than most humans." He finished.
"I'm a dancer Don, it's in my blood." I told him, unimpressed.
"No, like inhumanly fast Racheal. Almost as fast as the Kraang heal." Donnie said softly.