Chapter Six

Ok, I honestly didn't really know how to react to that. Sure, I healed faster than most humans, but it's not that abnormal...right? Whatever, I'll think about it later.
"Thanks Donnie. Do you mind if Raphie here shows me around?" I asked sweetly. Raph scowled when I said "Raphie", which meant that I will defintely use that against him.
"Yeah, that's ok." Donnie said, looking up briefly. Then he looked back down, and continued working. Perfect. I grabbed Raph's hand, and pulled him out of the room, all the way to the kitchen. I released him, and leant against the table. When I looked at him, I noticed a faint blush that was on his cheeks.
"What 'cha blushing for Raphie?" I teased him.
"I'm just hot." He muttered. I gave him a look like "you can't be serious". He shrugged.
"So this is our kitchen." He said, throwing his arms out wide.
"Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.
That's a shame. I'll show ya." He said, and grabbed me. I shrieked, and he swung me up onto his shoulders.
"Raphie, put me down!" I whined.
"Racheal, calm down and let me show ya around." He whined back, mimicking me. I glared at him. He dashed upstairs, and showed me his brothers rooms. Mikey laughed at the posistion I'm in.
"Gee, Racheal. You should be happy about this. Raph never laughs, and he never holds people." Mikey said, and then he closed his door. I know Raph won't set me down on my own, so I jabbed him in the pressure point on his neck. He yelped, and dropped me. I turned my fall into a somersault, and came up, grinning.
"Why'd you do that Rach?" He complained, rubbing his neck. I froze. Nobody's called me Rach since my family died. I stumbled backwards as a flashback hits me.
"Rach?" I heard faintly, and then I'm fully in the flashback.