Chapter Seventeen

I sit up groggily; someone's shaking me.
"She's up!" Mikey shouts. Or at least I'm pretty sure he shouts, I can't hear very well.
"Whas going on?" I slurred.
"I don't know, I'm working on it!" Donnie yelled.
"Raph? Where's Raph?" I say, more alert now. I can hear fine now.
"Right here." Raph said, placing a hand on my shouler.
"What hapenned?" I ask.
"We found you passed out on the stairs, and couldn't wake you up. Donnie hooked you up to a heart moniter, and your heart was really slow. He had to pump caffiene into you to keep you alive!" Raph said anxiously.
"Racheal? I need you to tell me everything that you've done before you went to sleep on the stairs." Donnie said, sitting in ront of me.
"Well, I condtioned myself for about 4 1/2 hours last night. That's about it, or at least all I can remember Donnie." I said, yawning. Man, I am still soooooooo tired. Donnie scribbled something down.
"Alright, I'm running a blood test, but for now, I want you to drink a lot of water, and eat something with protein in it." Donnie said, turning towards his desk. Raph helped me off the table, and carried me to the kitchen. I hastily gulped up several glasses of water, and then chowed down on a protein bar. Ok, that's a lie- it's more like 8 or 9 protein bars. Raph watched me the whole time, amused. When I finished, he spoke.
"Hungry?"
"Ya don't say." I said sarcastically.
"Hey!" Raph protested.
"Victory again." I said under my breath.
"Racheal? Raph? Come here!" Donnie called out. Raph looked at me nervously, and I grinned, holding my arms up.
"No way, I am not carying you Rach." Raph said. I jutted my bottom lip out, and pleaded with my eyes.
"Fine." Raph grumbled, and picked me up. We walked into Donnie's lab, Raph sitting me down on the table. Right away, I could tell that something was wrong. Donnie was fidgeting, and wouldn't look me in the eyes.
"Spit it out Donnie." I said. I was nervous too, I mean it's not everyday you pass out, and wake up with a slow heartbeat.
"Well, um, it's not good news." He said, chuckling nervously.
"What is it Don?" Raph growled.
"Racheal, you have a rare form of cancer, that is eating your bones as we speak." He said. I sat in shock. Cancer. I have cancer. I couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't breathe.
"Can you fix her?" Raph asked urgently. Donnie hung his head.
"No, I can't. I'm so sorry Racheal. You're already in stage 3, so you only have like another year to live." Donnie said sadly.
"A YEAR?!" I shrieked. Finally, I found my voice.
"Or less than that." Donnie interjected.
"What are you saying Don?" Raph asked quietly. Donnie looked at us sympathetically.
"I'm telling you to start saying your final good-byes. You will die, and I'm so sorry that I can't do anything to help." He finished sadly.

A/N: Sorry! Don't kill me guys!! *hides behind couch* but this is really important for the end of book, and the next book. I'll try to update as soon as possible so I don't leave you on a cliffhanger. And this chapter was also inspired by The Fault in Our Stars, so blame John Green for giving me ideas.