Chapter Eight

I woke up blearily, trying to quell the surge of emotion that threatened to overtake me. After a second, I had it under control. This allowed me to figure out that someone's holding me. I craned my head, trying to figure out who would be holding me. A flash of green, then of red. Rapheal. He's such a softie around me, and it's kind of cute. He's not cute, just his reaction; ugh, why do I even care?
"Raph?" I whispered quietly. His breathing was steady and slow, but it still took me a second to figure out that he's sleeping. I gently poked him, but it didn't seem to change Raph's sleeping figure. Then I remebered something; grinning, I reached up and jabbed the pressure points on his neck. My form of revenge on him. He yelped, and woke up with a start. I quickly closed my eyes, and pretended to be sleeping, but it didn't fool Raph for one second.
"What'd you do that for Rach?" He asked angrily. My stomach clenched, and I felt like I'm going to be sick.
"Don't call me Rach!" I yelled, tearing myself from his grip. He stared at me in shock.
"What?" I snap.
"You ok?" He asks softly. I glare at him.
"Yes, I'm fine Rapheal. I just blacked out with a really painful flashback because your nickname for me triggered it, but you know I'm totally peachy!" I say sarcastically.
"Well, don't get your shell in a twist, I was just trying to see if you were ok!" He raised his voice.
"Well, do me a favor, and stop trying!" I yell. He takes his sais out, and whether he's doing it to indtimadate me, or is just playing with them, it just puts me over the edge. I take my sais out, getting into a defesive posistion. He notices, and his grip on his sais tightens. He must think I won't attack him. He's wrong. I launch myself at him, and I see a flash of orange, purple, and blue; Raph's brothers must have heard the yelling. I don't care. Raph quickly counteracts my attack, and tries to disarm me, but I handspring out of the way. I can hear yelling in the background, but I tune it out. Quick as a flash, he's got me pinned to the ground; my arms are pinned to the ground my his kees, and his sai is pressed to my throat.
"Rapheal, what is the meaning of this?" Master Splinter shouts.
"No disrespect Master Splinter, but Racheal was the one who attacked me." Raph said through gritted teeth. Master Splinter raised his eyebrows at me.
"Is this true Miss Racheal?" He asks.
"Yes, but-"
"Rapheal let her up. Miss Racheal, follow me this way." Splinter says, cutting off my explantion. Raph lets me up, and I spring out of his reach.
"Miss Racheal. This way please." Splinter commands sternly, and I have no choice but to follow him through the door.