Percy Jackson P.o.v

"Hey Zoe. How's being in the stars? I miss you. I miss camp. I wish it were summer already. Even though I know I'll probably almost die again like always, but you know, average life of a demigod I suppose." I mumbled. "Oh, right, Bob says hi."

I picked a terrible day to go to the beach. A bunch of nerds were having a cosplay fest or something. They'd look at me every so often. I felt like they were watching me the whole time.

I decided to test it out and stay as long as possible, if they didn't leave before me, there's a good chance they're watching me.

They kept talking on a blanket and looking at the sky. Their costumes were pretty stupid, well made, but stupid.

I decided to go swimming, the water always refreshed me.

I walked in until the water went up to my shoulders, and then I went under.

I was still tense, after all, small spaces weren't anything I was good with. My fear of being confined, suffocating.

Even though the ocean was so wide and open, if I were a normal person, I'd be choking on the water by now, probably dying.

If those cosplayers really were spying on me, it'd be suspicious if I didn't go to the surface soon.

I rose to the surface of the water, pretending to be out of breath.

My hair was perfectly dry though, I figured they wouldn't notice if I wasn't soaked, not from this far away in the darkness.

I decided I should probably head home before Mom thinks I'm dead.

But as I started to leave I heard a woman's voice behind me.

"Not so fast Perseus Jackson. You're coming with us." She ordered. "You have some explaining to do."

The woman had short red hair and a tight black bodysuit or something. Looked really uncomfortable.

"Uh, why? Look I don't know what I did but I gotta get back home before my Mom thinks I'm dead." I started to walk again but was stopped by a man with long blonde hair and a flowy red cape.

"Could you, uhh, let go of my arm please? My mom won't be happy with me if I'm not home soon." I told him.

"Sure thing, you can leave after you come with us, we'll ask you some questions, and you might go home." Some dude who had a shield with an American flag like pattern on it.

"Might? So if I don't pass your little quiz I can't go home? Okay no thanks." I turned to walk away again but alas, some guy in a metal red and yellow suit gripped my other arm.

"You can come with us the easy way, or the hard way." Metal Dude Said.

"How about no?" I replied.

"Looks like the hard way it is." Cape guy said.

I was about to take out Riptide but I realized that both of my arms were restrained, and when I tried to get my arms away from them, my arms wouldn't budge.

"Well, this is a turn of events. You have me cornered. Do what you need to." I surrendered.

They all looked confused.

"What, you—" I was stopped by something hitting the back of my head really hard. And then my vision fuzzed and I felt myself falling.

Onto the ground. No one catched me.

They have a dam problem.