Peter Parker p.o.v

I had to tell Mr Stark.

Percy said he only had a few days left, which means they'll kill him.

I don't want him to die.

I headed straight to Percy's apartment.

I knew Mr Stark would be there.

I knocked on the door.

Sally opened it.

"Hey, Mr Stark here?" I asked her.

She looked confused.

"Yeah, how do you know Tony?"

"I work for him and stuff. So. Yeah."

"Okay, come this way. He's in the living room."

"Ok, thank you."

I walked in to see Mr Stark sitting around a bunch of teenagers.

"Mr Stark we need to talk."

"Peter? What're you doing here?"

"Listen. I had this weird connected dream with Percy! I know where he is!"

"You do?" The teenagers said at the same time.

"Who are you?" I finally asked.

"It doesn't matter right now! If you know where Percy is, you need to tell us!" A blonde girl said.

"Fine Fine! He's in Germany." The place we fought Cap."

"Germany! That's days away!" A girl with short black hair groaned.

"We'll have enough time, don't worry." Mr Stark assures them.

"No we won't. He said he's only got a few days left." I blurted out.

"What!" The blonde girl yelled.

"Nico! Call Hazel over NOW."  The black haired girl yelled.

The guy with messy black hair and dark empty eyes stood up.

"I'll try, we'll get there as fast as we can. Anyone else you need me to bring?"

"Piper and Frank. Then the seven plus you and Thalia will be here." The blonde girl answered.

"Okay, I'll be back later." He quickly disappeared into thin air.

"Who are you exactly?" The blonde asked me.

"I'm Peter Parker. Who're you guys?"

"I'm Annabeth Chase." The blonde girl answered.

"Thalia Grace."

"Jason Grace."

"Leo Valdez."

"And the dark and brooding guy that just left was Nico Di Angelo." Leo snickered.

"What is He?" Mr Stark asked.

"Uhh, he's special. We all are." Thalia snickered.

"You're telling me." Jason muttered.

"Guys, we need to save Percy, focus!" Annabeth yelled.

"She's his girlfriend." Leo whispered to me.

"Oh, makes sense."

I decided to ask Annabeth about the dream I had.

"Hey, Annabeth."

"Hey Peter. You need something?" She was typing on a laptop.

"I wanted to ask about my dream."

"Go ahead.." she closed the laptop.

"I don't understand it. It was just me and Percy talking. We could go anywhere, it was really strange."

"Tell me the whole dream."

Then I told her everything that had happened.

"Wait, So he wasn't in good shape. What do you mean by that?" She looked worried.

"Well, He had just looked exhausted, and when we passed by his passed out body, well, it didn't look too good. A lot of wounds. The air was all green too. I think it was poisoned."

"Hopefully Nico will be back with Hazel soon.."

"Do you think he'll make it?"

"Of course he will. He's stronger than you know. We'll bring him back." She assured me. But it felt like she was assuring herself.

"What do you mean stronger? If you can fight hand to hand combat, that doesn't give you a good chance at breaking free of metal cuffs, or enduring a lot of pain."

"He's like me and my friends. Special." She looked up and then back at me.

"Special as in how?"

"He's just a lot tougher than you think he is."

"I mean, I've seen Percy play dodgeball so, I know he's physically strong. But he doesn't have powers like any of the avengers."

"I've seen Percy play dodgeball too. In seventh grade, some salty exchange students decided to blow up the gym when they weren't winning. But you should have some faith in Percy. I don't know how long you've known him, but he can take care of himself."

"Exchange students blew up the school? But Percy's record said that he blew up the school!"

"I wouldn't know the full story, I didn't go to that school. I was waiting for his school day to end, then I heard commotion in the gym and there was the evil exchange students that were determined to kill Percy. Then they blew up the gym and the school blamed Percy. His record isn't exactly the best, so they used him as their scape goat."

Annabeth looked at me closely.

"How would you know what's on Percy's record?" Her eyes narrowed as she tried to read my expression.

"Well, I'm an avenger so... uhh.. yeah.. we were told to go after him.. please don't tell him!"

"I'm telling him."

"Please don't! He'll think I was only his friend for the mission! At first I was but he genuinely became my friend after a week or two.."

"I don't like hiding things from Percy. He'll find out eventually anyways. Keeping secrets isn't a good idea, especially when you feel guilty about it."

"I'll keep that in mind.."

"Good."

"Annabeth! Weird kid I've never seen before?" A brown skinned girl with curly cinnamon hair ran up to Annabeth and hugged her before looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm Peter Parker. A school friend of Percy."

"Hazel." She muttered.

"And I'm Frank! Nice to meet ya!" A buff Asian Dude Said, holding his hand out.

We shook hands.

"I'm Piper." A brown haired girl with tan skin said.

"Cool. So what's happening?" I asked.

"Plan save Percy from dying! Good plan, let's go before we're too late." Leo hurried.

"It'll take a lot of energy from us, but we'll try." Nico groaned.

"Well, let's get going. I'll take Peter first, since he knows the location." Hazel said, grabbing my hand.

"Well, Let's go." She added.

Within seconds the scenery changed. We were now in front of the building I had seen in my dream.

"Sorry, I gotta bring the others." She disappeared within seconds.

"Well, this is an interesting situation." I Said to myself.

Right in front of me was the place where Percy was being kept, and possibly, or probably, tortured.