Peter Parker P.o.v

This was NOT my idea.

After Clint knocked Percy unconscious they dragged him into the car and headed to stark towers. They put him in the 'questioning closet' in the basement. It was a really small room that  had white walls and a floor. It's one of those rooms you only see in movies, so of course, Stark Towers has it.

I felt really bad, I mean, Percy was just enjoying the beach, and we were going to leave him along after hours of watching him, put then he went underwater for ten minutes, way longer than anyone could be able to, and then came back up to the surface, still alive.

So of course, Mr Stark had suspected him.

Thor was really curious too.

He kept trying to remember why Percy's name sounded familiar, but he couldn't figure it out.

Now Percy is laying on the floor in the 'questioning closet' as we wait for him to wake up at any moment.

Now before you mention the name of the room, I should note that it isn't used for people questioning their sexualities in a closet, but that would be ironic..

Suddenly Percy woke up, but he looked frightened. I mean who wouldn't in his situation? He just got knocked out and woke up in a room he didn't know.

We all were still in our suits to hide our identities (mostly mine and Natasha's)

"What the Hades is going on here..?" Said a half asleep Percy.

That was a weird phrase. Where was Hades? Who was Hades? Why was Hades?

Hm.

"Perseus Jackson. We have some questions to ask you." Mr Stark told Percy.

Percy was just looking around the room, just starting to fully realize what was happening.

"So um, if I get grounded it's your fault." He muttered.

"We could care less, kid." Mr Stark was getting impatient.

"First question, how are you able to be underwater for ten minutes?" Bruce asked, still baffled by the fact that Percy could survive that long.

"Uhh, practice?" Percy answered, but sounded unsure of his answer. "Look, I don't know what you're trying to get from me, but I'm just your average teenager living his life."

"Average teenager. Right, so your record of expulsions from school is a regular thing, am I correct? And disappearing for 9 months, normal? How about going to summer camp every summer? That might be more normal, but you want to go."

"That's too much words at once metal man." Percy groaned.

"IRON Man." Mr Stark corrected angrily.

"Right, right. Sorry steel boy." Percy snickered.

"ALRIGHT PUNK THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mr Stark yelled.

"Perseus, try not to get on Mr Starks bad side, okay?" I warned him, trying to change my voice a bit.

"I mean, you are the people who pretty much kidnapped me, or was that not you?" He asked Mr Stark.

"He has a fair point." Natasha muttered.

"Look, we just want answers kid. That's it. You'll be on your way to your 'humble dwelling' soon enough." Mr Stark Grunted.

"I can't promise I'll answer them all." Percy snickered.

"Good enough." Steve said.

A/N: so that's all I'll be writing tonight! I have been writing this over the last few days, so I'll plan to try and update at least once a day, sorry if I don't.

I was inspired to write this after reading a few marvel/percy Jackson crossover fanfics myself, but I wanted to make one that's a bit different than other fanfics. I wanted to include my own version of parts of those ones that I didn't like. For example, when the avengers confront Percy, I wanted him to act like his sarcastic self instead of way too overpowered. I'm also trying to include as little amounts of death as possible, but if I have to kill people off, I'll try to make them characters that won't make anyone really sad, so, I don't have much options.

Maybe I'll kill off who I want to kill off, We'll see.

Also, sorry if I get any character personalities wrong, I haven't actually watched that many marvel movies, and the ones I did watch, I barely remember. But I have a good idea on some of their personalities.

Thanks for reading, I'll update again tomorrow.