Percy Jackson P.o.v

"PERCY ACHILLES JACKSON WHERE WERE YOU?!" Mom yelled as I entered the apartment.

"I was at the beach." I answered. But I remember little about staying all night.

"Why didn't you come home?!" She shouted.

"I fell asleep I think, I don't really know it's a blur to me." Every time I tried to think about what happened, all I can remember is being at the beach.

"Well you're late for school! Let's go before you miss first period." Mom was finally calming down.

I was about to walk into Paul's classroom, but I decided to sit outside his door for a minute to clear my head.

After a minute or two I entered the classroom.

"Percy, you're finally back. Where were you?" Paul asked, very calmly, he probably knew Mom had freaked out when I got home.

"The beach." I replied, but I didn't think it was the only place I went. I just can't remember.

"Okay we'll sit down, class is almost over so you can ask someone what we did today."

I walked back to my seat, it was in the back of the classroom.

I looked over and noticed Peter looking at me, as if trying to read my face or something.

"Hey Peter."

"Hey Percy."

Peter looked unhappy about something.

"Everything Alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep last night, that's all."

"Okay." I decided not to ask, it's probably personal or something.

Peter's p.o.v____________________

"Everything Alright?" Percy asked.

Hah, of course. It's not like I'm an avenger and the avengers practically kidnapped you last night or anything..

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep last night, that's all."

I mean it's true if you take the 'that's all' part out.

It's Friday so hopefully if the avengers decide to take action, it'll be at a time that I don't have school.

Which reminds me, I never did my homework last night..

Slight time skip to after school—————-

I decided I should head to stark towers before I go to Aunt May's apartment. I've been going there every weekend to visit, since this mission takes a long time.

"Hey Peter." Natasha said as I walked into the meeting room.

"Anything new?" I asked.

"Not quite yet. We were thinking about taking some safety measures with that kid though." She informed me.

"what do you mean 'safety measures'?"

"We aren't sure what to do about him, we don't even know what he can do. For all we know, he could kill people."

"What? Percy would never kill people!" I argued.

"You never know Peter. I'm an assassin, I see it in his eyes, the pain. People with those eyes are often murderers."

"Often! He doesn't so he's an exception." I really truthfully believe that Percy is a good kid! Why does everyone say he isn't?

"We have his location, we're bringing him here, we'll be in the same room this time." Steve informed Natasha.

"Alright everyone, Suit Up!" Mr Stark yelled as he walked in. "We have a kid to interrogate again."