Peter Parker P.o.v

When we got to the beach, I noticed Percy was crying. He just was staring into the ocean, so he might not have blinked in a while.

He suddenly realized we were there and tried to get us to come out of where we were hiding.

Before he could come find us, Natasha came up behind him and knocked him out.

I looked at an unconscious Percy, and I felt really bad. He didn't do anything, and yet he has to go through being captured by the avengers.

When we got back into the white room, we were all in chairs waiting for him to wake up. He was laying in a white bed, and I'm pretty sure he was drooling.

He finally woke up after a couple minutes.

"Where—?"

"Percy Jackson. Welcome." Mr Stark Welcomed.

"Well, I don't feel very welcome." Percy looked around the room. "Where am I anyways?"

"That doesn't matter. We need to know who you work for." Natasha demanded.

"Myself?? I mean, I kinda work for my dad and his family, but that's kind of mandatory?"

"What does your dad do? Work wise." Steve asked.

"Uhh, my dad's a fisherman, my uncle is a weatherman, and my other uncle is just cranky, but he owns a funeral home, so."

"What? How do you work for them then?" Clint asked.

"I just help out when they need help."

"Do you consider yourself a hero?" Thor asked.

"Gods no."

"Gods?" Mr Stark repeated.

"Uhh, I Said 'god' not 'gods' so." Percy sat criss cross on the bed, I'm guessing he realized there's only one exit.

"So, cosplayers, why are you so curious about me?" He asked us.

"Cosplayers? Kid, do you know who we are?" Mr Stark asked.

"Umm, no, besides being cosplayers who kidnap people and ask their hostages weird questions."

"We're the Avengers, it's our job to protect people." Natasha said.

"Well I don't see you protecting me, I mean, you kinda kidnapped me, so."

"You're a possible threat, we had to bring you here to decide. We needed more intel." Steve informed.

"Possible threat, huh?" He stood up from the bed and paced around the room. "I've been called many things, but possible threat has already been said. You're quite unoriginal, try something else."

"Wait, who called you a possible threat?!" I blurted out.

"My family. Cousins and uncles and such. I come from a complicated family, I'll say that."

"Why were you a threat?" Steve asked.

"Hm, don't know. They thought I stole something important from my uncles, so I guess that could be it. Maybe I'm destined to be a master thief in their eyes."

"You're kidding me, right?" Mr Stark grunted.

"Who knows." He sat back on the bed and looked at all of us. "You have any water? It feels like I haven't had any water in ages!"

"You can have water later. How about you and I go on a little walk? Huh? that sound good?" Mr Stark suggested.

"Sure, if that'll get me out of here." Percy shrugged.